Thou hast deported thine thread

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Thou hast deported thine thread

Post by Doc67 »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:42 am Seems like the CIA has a fatter wallet and longer reach than you.
What more can I say.
Are threads in the Asinine section automatically excluded from the Recent Topics section? I can't remember seeing any there.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Username Taken wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:42 am Seems like the CIA has a fatter wallet and longer reach than you.
What more can I say.
Say nothing. Grind teeth, move on. He’s a CIA/KGB/(whatever the PRC call it) destabilising influence, here to undermine the very fabric of rational culture and harmony. An agent provocateur.

The laddie doth protest too much, methinks.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

to everyone

maybe than he will go to K440 :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

phuketrichard wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:54 am to everyone

maybe than he will go to K440 :stir:
Can I vote for #5 on that list. There’s some disgruntled macaque loafing about somewhere. That could make for some interesting photo opportunities.
aguaporfavor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by aguaporfavor »

Freightdog wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:51 am
What more can I say.
Say nothing. Grind teeth, move on. He’s a CIA/KGB/(whatever the PRC call it) destabilising influence, here to undermine the very fabric of rational culture and harmony. An agent provocateur.

The laddie doth protest too much, methinks.
If this site is representative of the very fabric of national culture and harmony, I'd say my work can safely cease.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

aguaporfavor wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:23 am Thanks random dude. Although I detect a bit of irritation in your writings, you are correct. I don't personally believe I belong in the asanine area, but I'm not in charge here.

Nah, no irritation, indifferent is probably the word I'd use.

I'm a live-and-let-live kind of dude. Society is full of weirdos and misfits - goths that dress up as vampires, guys who wear their pants so their arse is hanging out, dudes who think they're chicks, chicks who think they're dudes, people with 40 odd piercings in their nose and lips, compulsive hoarders, religious nutjobs, people who talk to themselves in public, people who watch reality dating shows on tv, internet attention seekers, etc ... as long as they're doing no harm to anyone and don't affect me personally I don't care, that's their business. I say let them do their thing.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

My vote is on paranoid schizophrenia
Stay classy na
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

I was lost at CIA analysts and operatives sharing things.

CIA analysis and operatives only share when it’s required (aka congressional inquiry) or public domain information (Freedom of Information Act) or publicly approved by the Director.

These people don’t share anything they do everyday even with their families and friends, under penalty of death.

Without proper security clearances, all they are allowed to say is I work for the CIA.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:08 pm I was lost at CIA analysts and operatives sharing things.

CIA analysis and operatives only share when it’s required (aka congressional inquiry) or public domain information (Freedom of Information Act) or publicly approved by the Director.

These people don’t share anything they do everyday even with their families and friends, under penalty of death.

Without proper security clearances, all they are allowed to say is I work for the CIA.
sure it doesn’t make sense - that’s the point. 6 ways of crazy never does and it doesn’t have to pass the sniff test. It’s so obvious that we don’t need to argue it’s just entertaining to observe. The responses are equally entertaining to various degrees.
Stay classy na
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Beware !
Spoiler:
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage Image
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic