Quality passport shopfor new Canadian passport application

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Bluenose
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Quality passport shopfor new Canadian passport application

Post by Bluenose »

Sihanoukville Blvd (south side) just before junction with 51, there's a couple of places there that I have used before - but make sure they don't start photo-shopping it
[/quote]
[/quote]
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

Patcan wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:10 am Govt. services problems in Canada at themoment... Do not think I can do it online.
Check with the embassy in Bangkok. +6626360540
Photos shouldnt be a problem long as they are the correct dimensions.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

There is a Canadian Consulate office in Cambodia, no need to deal with the Embassy in Bangkok

Location (co-located in British Embassy Compound)
https://maps.app.goo.gl/5rQw2Wy7yud8m5DPA
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

Bluenose wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:55 am Sihanoukville Blvd (south side) just before junction with 51, there's a couple of places there that I have used before
Correct, there is 2 shops on that corner { St.51 & Sihanoukville Blvd} the first one is very good for passport, visa pictures.
Boredom is like a shroud
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Patcan wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 11:21 am Went to that shop... He said he could not stamp the back of the photos with shop name and date.... Thotos are probably OK for visa applications and other things but want to follow the Canadian embassy guidelines so the application doesn't get rejected... Thanks anyways.
Are you very sure you need the photo countersigning?

If you are renewing an adult passport, you do not need the photographer to act as a guarantor.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-re ... hotos.html

Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Fri Apr 28, 2023 12:16 am There is a Canadian Consulate office in Cambodia, no need to deal with the Embassy in Bangkok

Location (co-located in British Embassy Compound)
https://maps.app.goo.gl/5rQw2Wy7yud8m5DPA
Ha Ha, I went there a couple of weeks ago after finding a UK passport. The place is a fortress, walk-ins are not allowed. I barely got passed the car park gatekeeper, and no further than the bomb-proof gatehouse.

I have no idea what they are up to in there, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with the welfare and best interests of UK citizens in Cambodia.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic