2 Elderly Peruvians Busted Stealing in Siem Reap Hotel Restaurant

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
PERUANA
Expatriate

Re: 2 Elderly Peruvians Busted Stealing in Siem Reap Hotel Restaurant

Post by PERUANA »

alexvanlaar wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:11 am Maybe the suckers were dumb enough to get a Passup (tuktuk) from outside the DARA Hotel to their Guesthouse.
Angkor Hotel didn't have their names ( how can they pay to stay there),
so only from CCTV images they knew their faces.
DOI/ Police did a good job to locate them's miles away in some Guesthouse just knowing how they look like.
Me believe digitalisation in KOW is working much beter than we think!

If I look at the Thai-guys gear and cash in his backpack, staying in a decent hotel, I am sure he is some kind of business-man, having some connections too. ( involving a Brigadier c.q. Prosecutor) in no time!
because insult? Who do you think you are to judge, here we Peruvians are going through a lot, I hope God blesses you and that you learn not to make fun of us, we are their relatives and we are worried, we need to know about them. Lima Peru
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

This thread has gone all mental.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

PERUANA wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:33 pm
Alex wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:07 am How did those two jokers end up in Cambodia?
because insult? Who do you think you are to judge, here we Peruvians are going through a lot, I hope God blesses you and that you learn not to make fun of us, we are their relatives and we are worried, we need to know about them. Lima Peru
You're a bit late to the party, they were busted more than two months ago. Did you just learn about their situation? What's the latest?

Who do I think I am to judge? I don't like thieves, no matter where they come from and where they operate. But seeing a news report about Peruvian thieves operating in Cambodia is quite unusual, please forgive me my excitement.

Let's assume for a brief moment that I'm a God botherer. Here we go.

Thank you very much, I hope God blesses you and your thieving family members as well.

Bless.
alexvanlaar
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by alexvanlaar »

PERUANA wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:36 pm
alexvanlaar wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 1:11 am Maybe the suckers were dumb enough to get a Passup (tuktuk) from outside the DARA Hotel to their Guesthouse.
DOI/ Police did a good job to locate them's miles away in some Guesthouse just knowing how they look like.

If I look at the Thai-guys gear and cash in his backpack, staying in a decent hotel, I am sure he is some kind of business-man, having some connections too. ( involving a Brigadier c.q. Prosecutor) in no time!
No Comment!
RONEV
Expatriate

Post by RONEV »

PERUANA- If you want to help them, get on a plane to Cambodia and bring a lot of cash to buy them out of prison and buy their flights to Peru.
PERUANA
Expatriate

Post by PERUANA »

Alex wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:51 pm
PERUANA wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 9:33 pm
Alex wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 12:07 am How did those two jokers end up in Cambodia?
You're a bit late to the party, they were busted more than two months ago. Did you just learn about their situation? What's the latest?

Who do I think I am to judge? I don't like thieves, no matter where they come from and where they operate. But seeing a news report about Peruvian thieves operating in Cambodia is quite unusual, please forgive me my excitement.

Let's assume for a brief moment that I'm a God botherer. Here we go.

Thank you very much, I hope God blesses you and your thieving family members as well.

Bless.
Only GOD should judge, and I am not late, here the news was different, but thank you for your blessings, the truth is that we need them here a lot.
PERUANA
Expatriate

Post by PERUANA »

RONEV wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:56 am PERUANA- If you want to help them, get on a plane to Cambodia and bring a lot of cash to buy them out of prison and buy their flights to Peru.
I pray to GOD that there are other solutions, we trust in the justice of CAMOYA, thanks for your message, we hope that everything goes well.
PERUANA
Expatriate

Post by PERUANA »

alexvanlaar wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:26 am

No Comment!
Exactly, better without comment.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

PERUANA wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:56 pm
alexvanlaar wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 12:26 am

No Comment!
Exactly, better without comment.
I have no comment too. God bless 🙏
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

PERUANA wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:53 pm
RONEV wrote: Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:56 am PERUANA- If you want to help them, get on a plane to Cambodia and bring a lot of cash to buy them out of prison and buy their flights to Peru.
I pray to GOD that there are other solutions, we trust in the justice of CAMOYA, thanks for your message, we hope that everything goes well.
Ah yes, Camoya...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic