Cat Food

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Cat Food

Post by newkidontheblock »

If every wild cat was caught, neutered and spayed, the problem would be resolved in a generation.

Unfortunately, Khmers are not big in neutering anything, cats included.

Cats are the guardians of departed spirits and windows into the soul.

Mass euthanizing might provoke a spiritual backlash.

Angering Teak Na is not a good idea.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:47 pm If every wild cat was caught, neutered and spayed, the problem would be resolved in a generation.

Unfortunately, Khmers are not big in neutering anything, cats included.

Cats are the guardians of departed spirits and windows into the soul.

Mass euthanizing might provoke a spiritual backlash.

Angering Teak Na is not a good idea.
are you being sarcastic or do you actually believe that crap?
Stay classy na
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

David Gordon wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:26 pm Do cats have a soul like humans? Do they go to heaven? If so what about cows? Them too?

The reason so many cats need rescue is because there’s too many. The sane and humane thing to do is euthanize them.
Egyptians thought cats had souls
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:47 pm Angering Teak Na is not a good idea.
Surely you mean Neak Ta.
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Dario »

I do not carry the vinyl with me right now, seem to faintly remember though there's instructions printed on the inner sleeve
on how to properly prepare it.
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Dario »

I deleted my last, unfortunate troll post. Got a success whoa deleted confirmation.
But it's still up

Wanted to delete this here post too, wherein i claimed that the whole pet food industry is one big scam.
Because it's true.

YOUR CAT DOESN'T NEED BRANDED CAN FOOD!
She/He it it'll be okay
DavidFieldman
Expatriate
Canada

Post by DavidFieldman »

rozzieoz wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:00 pm I have 6 cats!
Which area will you be in, I know several cat supply places.
There is far healthier food than Royal Canin, I don't like grain based dry foods for mine, they prefer a grain free dry food and seem to eat a lot less wet food. Even though the dry food is more expensive, it works out a lot cheaper long term.
Animal Mama have a huge range of gran free food, as well as another shop I use near Street 172.
Many thanks for your kind reply. I arrived in PP on Saturday, May 6, and will try to find an apartment this coming week. Will get back to you after I have settled in. David
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Welcome! I hope you and your cats are settling in well.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
DavidFieldman
Expatriate
Canada

Post by DavidFieldman »

rozzieoz wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:00 pm I have 6 cats!
Which area will you be in, I know several cat supply places.
There is far healthier food than Royal Canin, I don't like grain based dry foods for mine, they prefer a grain free dry food and seem to eat a lot less wet food. Even though the dry food is more expensive, it works out a lot cheaper long term.
Animal Mama have a huge range of gran free food, as well as another shop I use near Street 172.
Hello, and thank you. Will live in the Russian market Tuol Tompoung area on 454 Street.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Let me know if you want a tour of some pet supply shops.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic