Pet owners are selfish.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
violet
Expatriate

Re: Pet owners are selfish.

Post by violet »

As to the topic

There are positives to pet ownership which I hope I don’t need to list. Typing is boring.

Also animals being destructive - so are humans. People who have children are selfish.

It’s not cats that have pushed koalas and the platypus on to the endangered list it’s bloody developers and those who approve them. It’s people wanting houses in new areas. It’s people choosing not to do controlled fires and it resulting in out of control fires devastating habitats and burning animals. Humans are selfish - be they child owners or pet owners.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Re: Pet owners are selfish.

Post by newkidontheblock »

Got this wad of fur for me and missus.

After missus posted this..

HImage

Her nephews commented that they want to reborn as American shelter cats, and bask in this luxury they’ll never know.

When missus posted the cat stroller, her oldest sister commented that even her kids (and possibly the entire village), never got a stroller.

So yeah, the cat is spoiled. She commands to be fed cat treats and played with on demand.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic