first class tickets for peanuts

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

first class tickets for peanuts

Post by truffledog »

https://fortune.com/2023/04/19/all-nipp ... ckets-300/

"Eagle-eyed travelers snapped up heavily discounted tickets in the fanciest cabins on All Nippon Airways after a currency conversion blunder, with one paying just $890 for flights in first class all the way from Jakarta to the Caribbean via Tokyo and New York, and back again. "

sadly too late....
work is for people who cant find truffles
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: first class tickets for peanuts

Post by Ghostwriter »

Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

truffledog wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 1:34 am https://fortune.com/2023/04/19/all-nipp ... ckets-300/

"Eagle-eyed travelers snapped up heavily discounted tickets in the fanciest cabins on All Nippon Airways after a currency conversion blunder, with one paying just $890 for flights in first class all the way from Jakarta to the Caribbean via Tokyo and New York, and back again. "

sadly too late....
Let's wait and see if All Nippon honors the purchases....
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

I got a free nugget of gristle in an overpriced beef rending on a flight once.
Stravaiger
Expatriate

Post by Stravaiger »

I got $7,000 tickets for $700 once, bought through Expedia and they honoured the purchase which was several months in advance of flying.

No doubt thanks to a clueless and innumerate data entry clerk playing facebook while they were typing, God bless them. What a difference one keystroke can make if you are on a budget.

KInd of put me off flying Business/Economy. Now I take the bus.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

I once flew Rome to Phuket for 19.50 Euro one way with Blue Panorama.
work is for people who cant find truffles
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic