playing around on the beach today and captured this image

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
violet
Expatriate

Re: playing around on the beach today and captured this image

Post by violet »

I didn’t clean clean on that link. There are a lot of dodgy ai sites out there though apparently
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Bubble T wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:39 am Thank you, that's very kind but I've been practicing with it a lot and reading up on how to communicate with it. Learning how to weight prompts properly makes a huge difference. Also finding out what it's good at and what it's not. I'd love to get into training my own model for Stable Diffusion but it's a huge expense in both time and money.

You're right about hands and feet, it finds them extremely difficult to get right.

My latest thing is elf dragon princesses. I just sort of fell down a rabbit hole and ended up making a bazillion of them. Here's a sfw example:
I made it as a cartoon first in a random engine (because realistic engines don't know where to start with this kind of stuff), then remixed the image using Liberty to get the realistic vibe and texture on the wings and face, then used DucHaiten Journey to give it some cinematic lighting and final finish.
Could you please inbox me a few nsfw ones? Thank you.
Stay classy na
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Sheesh you took your time. When BT first posted that I was sure he’d get either comments or DMs asking for the same.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

David Gordon wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 2:39 am
Bubble T wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:39 am Thank you, that's very kind but I've been practicing with it a lot and reading up on how to communicate with it. Learning how to weight prompts properly makes a huge difference. Also finding out what it's good at and what it's not. I'd love to get into training my own model for Stable Diffusion but it's a huge expense in both time and money.

You're right about hands and feet, it finds them extremely difficult to get right.

My latest thing is elf dragon princesses. I just sort of fell down a rabbit hole and ended up making a bazillion of them. Here's a sfw example:
I made it as a cartoon first in a random engine (because realistic engines don't know where to start with this kind of stuff), then remixed the image using Liberty to get the realistic vibe and texture on the wings and face, then used DucHaiten Journey to give it some cinematic lighting and final finish.
Could you please inbox me a few nsfw ones? Thank you.
Don't be selfish, post them on Pics of Cute Asian Girls thread, which is in desperate need of new posters
RikUpgrade
Tourist
Cambodia

Post by RikUpgrade »

Why is it so difficult to add an image here? Do i need to be a wizard?
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

RikUpgrade wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:14 pm Why is it so difficult to add an image here? Do i need to be a wizard?
Imgur is having issues - not a site isssue
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

RikUpgrade wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 7:14 pm Why is it so difficult to add an image here? Do i need to be a wizard?
Why make it easy when it can be difficult.
Boredom is like a shroud
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic