Asian chick gets boobs out during Songkran - locals/authorities not happy. (yes, there's photos.)

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Asian chick gets boobs out during Songkran - locals/authorities not happy. (yes, there's photos.)

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

Sat, 15 April 2023,

The woman blamed alcohol and sun stroke for her actions, saying she'll never do it again

A female reveller has been arrested for dancing topless at a festival party in Thailand.

Maneerat Butwilai, 26, was seen gyrating on top of a table while half naked during a Songkran water party in Samut Prakan province on the outskirts of Bangkok on April 9.

The footage shows the party-goer in black hot pants dancing and laughing while surrounded by other locals as high-energy music plays in the background.

However, shocked locals reported the video to police and Maneerat was hauled into the county station on Tuesday, April 11.
Maneerat blamed the heat, with temperatures rising to 40 degrees in recent weeks.

"I'm sorry for causing offence. I don't normally do this. I was drunk and that day it was very hot, so I took off my top. I think I had heat stroke, too," she said.

"I didn't know that people were recording me. I would not have behaved like that. I will not do it again."

Maneerat was fined 5,000 Baht (A$216) for public obscenity before being released. The nightclub owner, Ong-art Nantachan, 33, was fined 20,000 Baht (A$866) after cops found he did not have a licence to operate the venue.

Police Colonel Noppadol Changruen, superintendent of the Muang Samut police, confirmed the incident took place at 11pm on April 9.

"Many people reported the video saying they were outraged by the woman's behaviour," he said.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/partygoer-arr ... 10994.html
violet
Expatriate

Re: Asian chick gets boobs out during Songkran - locals/authorities not happy. (yes, there's photos.)

Post by violet »

Sunstroke

I don’t think that word means what she thinks it means
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Asian chick gets boobs out during Songkran - locals/authorities not happy. (yes, there's photos.)

violet wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 1:21 pm Sunstroke

I don’t think that word means what she thinks it means
She's going to have trouble with cock-a-hoop then.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

We were promised photos...
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Doc67 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm We were promised photos...
I believe my promise to be fulfilled by the couple of pixilated video frames, or stills, above.

However, for the complainers, please find a topless Songkran coyote below.

Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:44 pm
Doc67 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:34 pm We were promised photos...
I believe my promise to be fulfilled by the couple of pixilated video frames, or stills, above.

However, for the complainers, please find a topless Songkran coyote below.

That's more like it.

(You're going to get told off though, nipples are not allowed on CEO :D )
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Doc67 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:50 pm
(You're going to get told off though, nipples are not allowed on CEO :D )
I don't see why, there's always a couple of dicks on display.

Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Look what I found (well, it was sent to me by another member who shall remain nameless...)

Nice little knockers actually...

https://www.bild.de/video/clip/video/na ... .bild.html
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Doc67 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:16 pm Look what I found (well, it was sent to me by another member who shall remain nameless...)

Nice little knockers actually...

https://www.bild.de/video/clip/video/na ... .bild.html
This is the CEO community we've come to know and love.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

That's one of the most shocking thing I've seen come out of Thailand since I saw this lady fire a dart out of her poontang on Soi Cowboy many years ago. Unfortunately she missed the balloon and the dart embedded itself in a tourist's arm. At which point all the bar girls proceeded to cackle "AIDS, HA-HA!" at the young fellow who was horrified. Anyway, definitely the worst thing since then.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic