Asian chick gets boobs out during Songkran - locals/authorities not happy. (yes, there's photos.)

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Asian chick gets boobs out during Songkran - locals/authorities not happy. (yes, there's photos.)

Post by Freightdog »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 12:41 pm Image
Sat, 15 April 2023,

The woman blamed alcohol and sun stroke for her actions, saying she'll never do it again

A female reveller has been arrested for dancing topless at a festival party in Thailand.
I feel the greatest insult here is the excessive pixelation.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Asian chick gets boobs out during Songkran - locals/authorities not happy. (yes, there's photos.)

Post by Chuck Borris »

Doc67 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:16 pm Look what I found (well, it was sent to me by another member who shall remain nameless...)

Nice little knockers actually...

https://www.bild.de/video/clip/video/na ... .bild.html
133 Eur fine for her and 530 for the club owner (open without license).
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

Chuck Borris wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:48 pm
Doc67 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:16 pm Look what I found (well, it was sent to me by another member who shall remain nameless...)

https://www.bild.de/video/clip/video/na ... .bild.html
133 Eur fine for her and 530 for the club owner (open without license).
funny..in the german media the face is pixled off..in other media its the boobs.

Is there any club owner in Thailand that operates WITH a licence? Whenever there is a problem (fire, fights, titts, etc.) the location is fined for having no licence to operate.
work is for people who cant find truffles
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

Doc67 wrote: Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:16 pm
If you like silicone.
Yobbo
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Yobbo »

What's the commotion, I have bigger tits than she has :?
People just look the other way.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

Straight to your heart... :)
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic