Shorter term accommodation

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
schlarry
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Shorter term accommodation

Post by schlarry »

daeum_tnaot wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 10:00 pm
schlarry wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 6:35 pm Agents get a fee

That costs you extra

They do nothing you can't do yourself
Yes, but I'm not in town right now and so I can't drive around and find the places that are for rent.
You can do both. Rent a room in a cheap guesthouse for a month, and look for an apartment during that period.
ego bibere nimis
Expatriate
Australia

Post by ego bibere nimis »

Try DKNY https://goo.gl/maps/65F5RQdWKKUsXczJA

I realize not in the area you mentioned, but for St110, its very good, reasonably priced and short term is OK.
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

SUN+Moon offer studios at that rate ?? Interesting to be hounest, never heared about it, i have only been There 1 time, on the pool-area on the roof, it looks very nice (and expensive) what surprisses me at that price, but of course you never know in PP !! ??
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

Bongmab69 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:50 pm SUN+Moon offer studios at that rate ?? Interesting to be hounest, never heared about it, i have only been There 1 time, on the pool-area on the roof, it looks very nice (and expensive) what surprisses me at that price, but of course you never know in PP !! ??
While seeking for a suitable flat, try the Washington Guesthouse near st. 51 and 130 perfect location, clean and affordable $16.
Cheers
Boredom is like a shroud
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

cabron wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:50 pm
Bongmab69 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 1:50 pm SUN+Moon offer studios at that rate ?? Interesting to be hounest, never heared about it, i have only been There 1 time, on the pool-area on the roof, it looks very nice (and expensive) what surprisses me at that price, but of course you never know in PP !! ??
While seeking for a suitable flat, try the Washington Guesthouse near st. 51 and st 118 perfect location, clean and affordable $16.
Cheers
Boredom is like a shroud
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic