Are you looking for work

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Re: Are you looking for work

Post by simon43 »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 1:26 pm How do you teach Science with no lesson plans?
Actually I can! But that is only because I have taught almost 7,000 science lessons online and countless more thousands in the classroom. So I'm a walking mine of scientific information.

Mere mortals might struggle to teach science effectively without a written lesson plan :)

PS - I'm not looking for a job right now....
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Re: Are you looking for work

Post by Username Taken »

Bongmab69 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:10 pm I am pretty sure somewhere in some province there are Scottish guys teaching english,
can you imagine if students from that town go for a job-interview to London in 10 years ??
Twenty years ago when I was teaching, we had a couple of Oirish teachers.
The students learned to say 'sayed' instead of said, and 'tort' instead of thought.

We did indeed get paid peanuts.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic