Oxygen Thieves at Oxygen Bar on St. 130 *SCAMMED*

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Re: Oxygen Thieves at Oxygen Bar on St. 130 *SCAMMED*

Post by ItWasntMe »

What's with these girls, one second they love you and the next your dick is too big? Could it be because the Khmer Rouge killed all the good ones?

Either way it's a sad story, but good thing it was brought to our attention.

Be careful out there my big dicked brothers (and sisters)!
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

This forum is really going downhill... :facepalm:
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

pu$$ycat wrecker wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:01 pm 'Big Dick' Scammed by two girls at Oxygen Bar on st130

First gal, after we got back to my place, didn't take a shower before getting in bed, looked at my junk told me she was leaving since it was too big. Had the nerve to ask for money as I was getting dressed to head back to the bar!

Second gal (shown below), who the mamasan recommended AFTER I had explained what happened with the first one, I requested a girl who'd already had a baby. Paid $22 barfine, back at my place after about 10 minutes she tells me she can't take it anymore, too big it hurts and she has to leave.

Lost $31 barfine and drinks the first time, $22 the second plus $100 fee, wasted three hours. Happened about two weeks ago. Oxygen bar giving a bad name to the good girls of Riverside.

For the record: I don't have big meat, mine is exactly an average snipped American Trouser Snake 6 x 5 on a good day... it ain't too God damn boo koo.

:evil:
overcompensating
/ˌəʊvəˈkɒmp(ə)nseɪtɪŋ,ˌəʊvəˈkɒmpɛnseɪtɪŋ/

characterized by taking excessive measures in attempting to correct or make amends for an error, weakness, or problem.
"others saw him as an overcompensating show-off and egomaniac"
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

10 minutes? Who were you trying to impress?
ego bibere nimis
Expatriate
Australia

Post by ego bibere nimis »

pu$$ycat wrecker wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:01 pm 'Big Dick' Scammed by two girls at Oxygen Bar on st130

First gal, after we got back to my place, didn't take a shower before getting in bed, looked at my junk told me she was leaving since it was too big. Had the nerve to ask for money as I was getting dressed to head back to the bar!

Second gal (shown below), who the mamasan recommended AFTER I had explained what happened with the first one, I requested a girl who'd already had a baby. Paid $22 barfine, back at my place after about 10 minutes she tells me she can't take it anymore, too big it hurts and she has to leave.

Lost $31 barfine and drinks the first time, $22 the second plus $100 fee, wasted three hours. Happened about two weeks ago. Oxygen bar giving a bad name to the good girls of Riverside.

For the record: I don't have big meat, mine is exactly an average snipped American Trouser Snake 6 x 5 on a good day... it ain't too God damn boo koo.

:evil:
Common denominator in this instance is the John. Perhaps consider why they don't like you? attitude, hygiene, appearance, etc. If your "pussywrecker" :facepalm: is average as you say it is, then it's something else and it isn't them.
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

I also find it rather low to be posting a person’s photo, even if partially obscured. OP- man up, post your own photo and name.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Freightdog wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:40 am I also find it rather low to be posting a person’s photo, even if partially obscured. OP- man up, post your own photo and name.
To be fair, it's publicly available info.

Open Telegram, select "people nearby" and the individual pictured will be shown along with many other freelancer types
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:48 am
Freightdog wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 9:40 am I also find it rather low to be posting a person’s photo, even if partially obscured. OP- man up, post your own photo and name.
To be fair, it's publicly available info.

Open Telegram, select "people nearby" and the individual pictured will be shown along with many other freelancer types
Yes, but not in the context of an unsubstantiated accusation. The OP is just a lowlife, trying to look down on those that he perceives as lower.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

The guy puts a Hong Kong flag on his profile ...

https://citymagazine.si/en/how-big-are- ... ntry-2022/
Countries with the smallest penis length erection are:
Cambodia - 10.04 cm (3.95 inches)
Burma - 10.70 cm (4.21 in)
Taiwan - 10.78 cm (4.24 inches)
Philippines - 10.85 cm (4.27 inches)
Sri Lanka - 10.89 cm (4.29 in)
Hong Kong - 11.19 cm (4.41 inches)
Bangladesh - 11.20 cm (4.41 in)
Thailand - 11.45 cm (4.51 inches)

Cool story bro .. :beer3:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

"Too big"... are you sure they weren't talking about the gut they had to try to lift off your knees to get to your junk?

In any case, if you can't get laid in a girly bar you should probably change your online handle to Pu$$ycat Repeller.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic