Trump to be Arrested on Tuesday.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Trump to be Arrested on Tuesday.

Post by David Gordon »

Kenr wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:05 pm
David Gordon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:53 am How often do you get the opportunity to do an elevator pitch with a billionaire businessman let alone the opportunity to perhaps become friends and learn something as a captive audience.

Very least you get a sweet job out of the deal.

Not everyone hates Trump. We all know how hard they’ve tried incessantly to bring him down and why. This is so lame it’s ridiculous.
Nothing ridiculous about it. He cheated the people and the government by not paying what he owes when he committed tax fraud.
He never even took a salary the entire time he was president. It’s ridiculous because after all this time with great effort that’s all they could find. It’s a witch hunt.
Stay classy na
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

David Gordon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:23 pm
David Gordon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 11:53 am How often do you get the opportunity to do an elevator pitch with a billionaire businessman let alone the opportunity to perhaps become friends and learn something as a captive audience.

Not everyone hates Trump. We all know how hard they’ve tried incessantly to bring him down and why. This is so lame it’s ridiculous.
Nothing ridiculous about it. He cheated the people and the government by not paying what he owes when he committed tax fraud.
He never even took a salary the entire time he was president. It’s ridiculous because after all this time with great effort that’s all they could find. It’s a witch hunt.
And what does that have to do with committing tax fraud? He should get a pass? And you are mistaken, he did take a salary as POTUS. He claims he donated all of it, so I’m sure he took that as a tax write off for donations. He was also taking a salary from his personal businesses, which was a hell of a lot more than POTUS pay.

And you are also mistaken thinking this is his only court case.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Trump is assured a win now with this shit show.
Stay classy na
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

I dont see how anyone in their right mind would elect a person to be the leader of the free world that is quoted saying

Trump: "Yeah that's her with the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful... I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Kenr wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 12:32 pm

And what does that have to do with committing tax fraud? He should get a pass? And you are mistaken, he did take a salary as POTUS. He claims he donated all of it, so I’m sure he took that as a tax write off for donations. He was also taking a salary from his personal businesses, which was a hell of a lot more than POTUS pay.

I happened to see last week a case where a person went to court against the government for millions in tax fraud and the judge said after some decade(s) that he actually showed due diligence and threw out the governments case. That means - wait and see I guess. It will be a court case and will go on forever.

Meanwhile the western world is falling apart at the seams and the inmates are running the asylum.
Stay classy na
schlarry
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by schlarry »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:03 pm I dont see how anyone in their right mind would elect a person to be the leader of the free world that is quoted saying
Give us a list of POTUS you voted for, Richard.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

David Gordon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:06 pm

I happened to see last week a case where a person went to court against the government for millions in tax fraud and the judge said after some decade(s) that he actually showed due diligence and threw out the governments case. That means - wait and see I guess. It will be a court case and will go on forever.

Meanwhile the western world is falling apart at the seams and the inmates are running the asylum.
Well this case is not decades old. But it’s good to see you are ok with millionaires and billionaires filing fraudulent tax returns and them not being held accountable. So you should be ok when someone robs you and steals all your valuables, nothing should happen to the thief.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Kenr wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:16 pm
David Gordon wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:06 pm

Well this case is not decades old. But it’s good to see you are ok with millionaires and billionaires filing fraudulent tax returns and them not being held accountable. So you should be ok when someone robs you and steals all your valuables, nothing should happen to the thief.
it’s good to see such a citizen above reproach who has never cheated or lied about anything in their lives. The rest of us are hipocrites.
Stay classy na
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

phuketrichard wrote: Sat Apr 01, 2023 1:03 pm Trump: "Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything."
Such a lovely example for young boys.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic