Trump to be Arrested on Tuesday.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Little_Vicious
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Trump to be Arrested on Tuesday.

Post by Little_Vicious »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:02 pm Problem is...that fat bitch Bragg needs to tie in a second charge to make that whore Stormy Daniels go felony.

He can't.

They want to fuck him for cooking the books during an election...
Not under state law...it was a federal election.

And under federal law? Um yeah, that fat bitch Bragg is not allowed to prosecute a federal crime.

So....
The exact charges haven’t actually made public, so it’s a bit early to say what can/can’t be charged at this level. If you want a breakdown of what he could be charged with and the state election laws he may have violated, check here https://www.reuters.com/world/us/donal ... 023-03-19/
Last edited by Little_Vicious on Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

rozzieoz wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:18 pm He should also be investigated for his association with Epstein.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/ ... 40662.html

According to one of his victims, Ivanka used to go with Gislaine to procure the "nubiles" from outside schools.
I doubt that will happen, I think there are way too many people out there with a lot of power who would prefer that can of worms stays closed and, as much as possible, out of the media and forgotten about. If you investigate one deviant who knows what other big names could get dragged into it.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Little_Vicious wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:29 pm
abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 12:02 pm Problem is...that fat bitch Bragg needs to tie in a second charge to make that whore Stormy Daniels go felony.

He can't.

And under federal law? Um yeah, that fat bitch Bragg is not allowed to prosecute a federal crime.

So....
The exact charges haven’t actually made public, so it’s a bit early to say what can/can’t be charged at this level. If you want a breakdown of what he could be charged with and the state election laws he may have violated, check here https://www.reuters.com/world/us/donal ... 023-03-19/

Bragg is a man, btw.
I may be wrong, and probably am, but I think this particular case has to do with just the $130,000 hush money payment being written off as a business expense by the Trump Organization on their NY state tax return.
Lost50
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Lost50 »

Meanwhile Biden deserves great praise for......... well apparently breathing gets him fans.

Screw everyone hooked on politics, 'leaders' & general asses who give 0 shits about the public they so called represent & serve.

Arguing over the pros & cons of Trump shows some sad individuals.
Little_Vicious
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Little_Vicious »

Kenr wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:44 pm

He can't.

So....

Bragg is a man, btw.
I may be wrong, and probably am, but I think this particular case has to do with just the $130,000 hush money payment being written off as a business expense by the Trump Organization on their NY state tax return.

You’re pretty much 100% correct AFAIK @Kenr. That is the case. It’s just that the specific charge for the foretold arrest hasn’t actually been mentioned, as I don’t think the DA has even issued a warrant.

Some people are calling this a witch-hunt, defending trump, or debate jurisdiction when no charges have been filed. Seems premature to call charges/arrests bogus when they have yet to happen.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Little_Vicious wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:13 pm
Kenr wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:44 pm

He can't.

So....

Bragg is a man, btw.

You’re pretty much 100% correct AFAIK @Kenr. That is the case. It’s just that the specific charge for the foretold arrest hasn’t actually been mentioned, as I don’t think the DA has even issued a warrant.

Some people are calling this a witch-hunt, defending trump, or debate jurisdiction when no charges have been filed. Seems premature to call charges/arrests bogus when they have yet to happen.
You are correct, no warrant has been issued because the grand jury is still listening to witnesses.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

and on the news they are saying his rating with the republic party /supporters wont go down IF he is arrested<

WTF??? :facepalm:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Silence, exile, and cunning.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

phuketrichard wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 10:30 am Image

and on the news they are saying his rating with the republic party /supporters wont go down IF he is arrested<

WTF??? :facepalm:
I'd imagine it would go UP for sure.

I get people not liking Trump, but anyone who doesn't see this as a total political stunt is either retarded or lying.

New York is doing everything they can to go as light on criminals as possible, and yet they're going after him for something that even if he were guilty for has reached its statute of limitations? It's so obviously political even if you hate Orange Man and his name comes up in your weekly shrink appointments.

It's only leftards like this lady below and people who have fallen for and believed the Russia Russia Russia, January 6, etc lies/hoaxes that would really want to go after Trump in this shameful political witch hunt.

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia