Trump to be Arrested on Tuesday.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Trump to be Arrested on Tuesday.

Post by John Bingham »

canucklhead wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 9:50 am
Kenr wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:33 am Still better than the previous administration and their daily rhetoric.
Really? Wow have another glass of Kool Aid.
Have another hamberder and covfefe. 8)
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Kenr wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:33 am Still better than the previous administration and their daily rhetoric.
It’s safe to assume you drink the Kool Aid by the gallon.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

schlarry wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:02 am IF he wins, and IF the case is still ongoing, could he pardon himself?
No
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Kenr wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 10:06 am
It’s safe to assume you drink the Kool Aid by the gallon.
Jim Jones actually cheaped out and used Flavor Aid.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Stinkman wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:31 am
phuketrichard wrote: Wed Apr 05, 2023 2:00 pm can you imagine the laughing stock america will become ( as if its not already one) if
GOD FORBID, he fucking wins??

Dude, their current "President" can't form a single coherent fucking sentence

And you think the US "will become a laughing stock"? Two years too late.

Errr...TWO years too late?

Not saying the current president is Mr Coherent but have you forgotten the four years before him?

When he wasn't doing things like suggesting people inject bleach to cure covid, wanting to nuke a hurricane, claiming windmills cause cancer, or changing a map with a sharpie and thinking nobody would notice he was bullshitting, he was getting mocked for his rambling, incoherent speeches.

Here's a classic example...

“Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune —you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right — who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”
Born-Confused
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Born-Confused »

Or.....

"I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs."

"I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you're going to test that too... So, we'll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute - that's pretty powerful."

Pretty much a laughing stock on those two comments..............
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

The problem with the MAGA crowd is that they conveniently overlook all the dumb shit Trump has said and are constantly on the attack to deflect from the shortcomings of the Orange Clown. Just like with any cult, Trumpers are almost impossible to get out of their particular sect.
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

Credit where it's due...

It's pretty cool how the above-posted rants make as much sense read vertically as horizontally.

The guy's a genius! Just ask him.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

hanno wrote: Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:58 pm The problem with the MAGA crowd is that they conveniently overlook all the dumb shit Trump has said and are constantly on the attack to deflect from the shortcomings of the Orange Clown. Just like with any cult, Trumpers are almost impossible to get out of their particular sect.
NO: they dont overlook his dumb statements.
they say it "hey, thats really a smart thing he said" and agree with it LOL :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

It’s been a quiet boring week while I sat in the corner atoning for my sins here on this forum. Apparently I am a mean nasty person and so I deserved a ban with no warning. Almost as stupid as this Trump fiasco.

The person that whinged to get me banned can call out whomever they want willy nilly and when I point out the hypocrisy I am trolling or something like that.

Next time @admin why not take it up with me first before such an action?

Happy Easter everyone.
Stay classy na
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic