Trump to be Arrested on Tuesday.

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Trump to be Arrested on Tuesday.

Post by Kenr »

hanno wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:51 pm The only person that has said anything about Trump being arrested is Mr. Small Hands himself. It is a well-known fact the Orange one has a difficult relationship with the truth, to put it mildly.
Yep. The Grand Jury proceedings haven’t even finished yet.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by abcdeteacherKOW »

He's not orange.
He's a healthy and vibrant deep tan.

A wonderful man.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:30 pm He's not orange.
He's a healthy and vibrant deep tan.

A wonderful man.
Yeah well, you are the best example of what can happen to ardent Dump supporters.

And a healthy tan looks different; that "tan" is as fake as pretty much everything else about that man.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

hanno wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 1:51 pm The only person that has said anything about Trump being arrested is Mr. Small Hands himself. It is a well-known fact the Orange one has a difficult relationship with the truth, to put it mildly.
He's using the rumor to ask for sympathy and money from his supporters, I assume the way it would work is the more he spreads the rumor, the more money he can grift.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

I find it funny that people are upset and defending Trump because he is Trump. The guy cheated on his taxes and deserves to be indicted and found guilty if it is proven, just like anyone else who willfully cheats in order to not pay what they owe.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

Kenr wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:21 pm I find it funny that people are upset and defending Trump because he is Trump. The guy cheated on his taxes and deserves to be indicted and found guilty if it is proven, just like anyone else who willfully cheats in order to not pay what they owe.
Nobody should be above the law, ESPECIALLY an elected leader or someone who aspires to be the elected leader. Rules for thee but not for me - in a country that prides itself on its rule of law, democratic processes, and constitution.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Do these rules also apply to the Biden family, the Clintons, and the Bush dynasty?

I can understand that some people don't like Trump, but I don't get the turning a blind eye to the current laughing stock of an administration.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

If they are guilty of something then something should be done.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

He should also be investigated for his association with Epstein.

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/ ... 40662.html

According to one of his victims, Ivanka used to go with Gislaine to procure the "nubiles" from outside schools.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Username Taken wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:10 pm Do these rules also apply to the Biden family, the Clintons, and the Bush dynasty?

I can understand that some people don't like Trump, but I don't get the turning a blind eye to the current laughing stock of an administration.
No blind eye here. They get convicted then they should face the music, regardless what camp they are in. But few former presidents, apart from maybe Nixon, have woven such a net of deceit, lies, and crimes as Trump has.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic