Westerner Savagely Attacks Man for Late Wine Delivery

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
RONEV
Expatriate

Re: Westerner Savagely Attacks Man for Late Wine Delivery

Post by RONEV »

Ah someone on the other forum says his name is Jamie Jude Mooney aka Jay Mooney
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

RONEV wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:27 pm Ah someone on the other forum says his name is Jamie Jude Mooney aka Jay Mooney
Looks like a match. From Facebook:
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

What type of idiot has a tagline like that (his intro)?
Surely fake?
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

violet wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:37 pm What type of idiot has a tagline like that (his intro)?
Surely fake?
A scouse idiot
RONEV
Expatriate

Post by RONEV »

violet wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 4:37 pm What type of idiot has a tagline like that (his intro)?
Surely fake?
I can only surmise that, long before he bashed a Nham24 driver's head through a car window, he sufficiently antagonized someone who was motivated to create that fake profile.

I assume the profile will be updated with a link to this story of his violent antics.

The profile settings really should be set to allow comments from the public.
Splashback
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Splashback »

I don't think that Nham drivers head went through that window. No blood I can see, no glass in his face, windows are hard to smash (outside here...), Etc. More likely hit with a fist and a bottle smashed that window, in my opinion.

Anyway, fuck that useless cunt back home after a jail sentence, if this is what has occured. Perhaps the Nham guy struck first, which complicated things?

On another note, I disagree with Jerry Atrick here. I'm sure people in tourist visas are deported on common assault all the time within the region. But likely common assault is not the true translation.

This appears to be an annoyed customer shoving the head of a slow delivery person through a car window. If cops allow barang to do that, then the sector is doomed 😂.
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Must be something missing from this story, the delivery was likely not 2 minutes late. I’d bet 10 or more minutes
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:55 pm Must be something missing from this story, the delivery was likely not 2 minutes late. I’d bet 10 or more minutes
Yeah but it's not hot meal delivery, so, no big deal in my book...traffic is something
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Ghostwriter wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 8:13 pm
GMJS-CEO wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:55 pm Must be something missing from this story, the delivery was likely not 2 minutes late. I’d bet 10 or more minutes
Yeah but it's not hot meal delivery, so, no big deal in my book...traffic is something
Unless it’s 2 hours late, expensive French hooch for an important dinner party?
There’s some detail missing or accuracy issues, though, surely?
Marx
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Marx »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:52 pm

Although that delivery guy has the typical tache of somebody who needs putting through a window so perhaps there's more to this boozy tale
Prick.
Revolutions have all shown that many things can be changed, with the exception of people themselves.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic