Deport me

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Re: Deport me

Post by scott61 »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:26 am Fuck em
Still getting starved out.
I'll be back tomorrow to air more of their dirty laundry if they pull the same shit.

Bad eye huh violet?

Do you think it's right for the FBI or CIA to offer children to people for sex, f or the sole reason of hoping to get footage of their target doing the act?

Food for thought.
Until tomorrow.
if you would accept a little advice that has helped me over the years, think of your troubles not as problems, but as opportunities
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by abcdeteacherKOW »

THIS IS FUCKING LONG
WARNING. NOT FOR EVERYONE

Several years ago I was riding my scooter down a path in the village.
A police official I know was off duty and drinking a beer.
I waved, and he waved back and told me to stop and have a beer with him.

My son had died months prior, and I was pretty much keeping to myself those days, but I decided to stop.
Similar to now, I had no money.

I took a month off from teaching after my son passed away, and then returned to it. It didn't last long, about 2 months or so passed, when we were told that our school was closing for this new virus called corona. It didn't go by COVID yet.

I was out of work and barely hanging on. I was pretty much self-isolating but decided to stop and talk with him. We sat and I had a couple of beers with him.
News had spread about my son and I think he did his best to cheer me up.

20 minutes or so passed, and a guy pulled up to us with fishing gear. He said hello to me, calling me by name. I said hello back. I knew him from the village but we had never really spoken. As the only barang in the village, more people knew me then I knew them.

He had a cooler full of beer and asked if I wanted to go fishing with him.i didn't really, but the police officer then turned to me and announced that he had to go. He got up abruptly, shook my hand and went into his house.

Being out of funds and two beers deep I noticed the cooler full of beer. Sure, I said, why not. This guy was always friendly enough, everybody was to me, and I just came to expect it from people. I knew him from our nightly crocodile or klaklow game. Probably spelling it wrong. Dozens would gather every night and, for those of you that know crocodile...you know. I loved it.

He wasn't a stranger but not a close friend either, and he had beer.
I followed him out on my bike.

We first stopped at his home, where he was met by a woman with a trailer full of kids. He spoke with her and we all caravaned off to to the river.

He showed me net fishing, which I had seen before, I was terrible at it. Another older man showed up and they tried again and again with some success. I mostly retreated to the cold beer. Black Panther which I never liked, but beggars can't be choosers.

They returned to our camp downstream with 5-6 small fish and the old man started a fire to cook them. It was nice. Being outside, fish on the fire, cold beer, happy kids swimming in the pool upstream. It was one of the better days I had since losing my son.

We ran out of beer and we all wanted more. I informed them that my school was closed and I had nothing to contribute.

Don't worry the man said, I have money, and off he went to get more, returning a bit later fully restocked. We ate fish and drank and watched the fire. I practiced by best khmer but there was a language barrier. This had never stopped me before though.

Nearing the end of the beer, sweating in the sun, the guy asked me, why don't you go in for a swim? I thought sure, sounds good.

Take off your pants! He directed at me. I got down to my boxers and went in. Nothing seemed unusual to me at this point. Three guys fishing, swimming and drinking beer. The water was nice.

Let's go upstream to check on the children he announced. I waded through the water as they walked along the shore until we reached them. They were playing near the dam where pools of water had formed. Everyone seemed happy enough, and having cooled off, i retreated from the water.

Let's all go back to my home he announced. My wife will have more food and we can drink beer there. Ok I said, and we caravaned back.

As we walked up to his home, he showed me a guest house he had. We entered and he said I could sleep there all night if I wanted to. I politely declined, thanking him, but said I would go back home afterward.

It was very basic. A heavy door with a lock. No windows. Concrete floor and walls. A bed and mattress. But it was clean. I still declined. Beer drinking and scooter riding was something I have always been very good at, and enjoyed quite a lot actually.

We then went into the main house. It was me, the old guy, the younger guy, two women, three little girls from the river and the man's son, who was, quite oddly now wearing a dress.

I stopped myself from letting out a giggle at the sight of him. My years in the poor village had conditioned me to know that not everyone has money for kids clothing, and maybe this is what they had now.

The boy was very young, maybe 4 or so. The girls, I was informed, were aged ten and eleven. "This one is also 11!" he announced, bringing one forward. She looks younger but she is 11. I smiled. Still nothing unusual noted. I looked over at the two women who were sitting quietly in the back. They had very calm and pleasant smiles on their faces. I had another beer.

The day, now turned into dusk and the beers were nearly gone. I sensed it was time to go. I believe they sensed me...sensing it was time to go... He looked over at the women but didn't say a word. One called the girls over and spoke quietly to them. They trotted off and reappeared with a toy doctors kit.

One began to play-examine the other who did not look amused at all. "Do you like the children" he asked me. Yes, I said, I've been a teacher for many years, I joked that I usually get paid to be around them, but it was lost in language barrier.

"If you want, you can take them into the small home and sleep with them tonight", he stated. Red flag. What? I thought to myself...

If you like them, then you can go play with them. All night if you like, he continued. I was shocked. Was I missing something? I wondered. I sat speechless for a few seconds. I looked over at the women in hopes to pick up some additional non-verbal cues.

I have, to this day, not ever been able to get the expressions of those women out of my head. They smiled. They nodded in approval. They did the little hand shooing-away, telling me it's ok...it's no problem. I have never forgotten the looks.

"It's free for you!" He announced with a smile. I sat speechless. I considered the whole day now. The beer. Being told to take off my pants. I think they were watching for a reaction. Being told to go upstream with them. I thought of my son.

He continued, saying " you have to go slowly though...they are small". You have to go slowly. The second thing I will never be able to forget for the rest of my life... You have to go slowly.

I stood up to leave. No I said. I think it's time to go. He then quickly said, oh do you like boys instead? He looked at his son. "You can take him back down to the river right now if you want". I looked at him. I had never been in this type of situation before.

No I said, now growing angry. I left.

You may ask why I have connected the fbi to this and called it a setup. I know this type of thing goes on here. I'll tell you why.

I told two close friends in the village about what had happened. One was a cop. I was told to stay away from that guy. He explained that this was THAT guy. Everyone knew him.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. We're they safe? Should I go back in rambo-style and take them out? I was flooded with emotions and plans. I contacted the police that same evening.

I'm not going to call out names or agencies, but they met me at Angkor wat that evening. It was a very rapid response from them. Surprisingly rapid I remember. They approached me and bluntly said, "where is the house?!". They knew it was me before I even identified myself. I gave them the directions. They weren't even interested in the story.

Two days later, I drove down that same path and approached that same cop who was sitting outside. He was talking to someone in khmer. As I approached. I saw it was the man from two days ago. The cop said something to him after making eye contact with me, the other man looked over at me, smiling, and turned back to him and said "500 dollars!". He said this with absolute glee.

The cop just shook his head left and right, seemingly in unbelief.

The man from two days before was smiling and waved at me as I drove by. I looked at the cop and we both shared a sincere look of concern. I wondered why he was still smiling. I had turned him in.

I thought that maybe an investigation was being launched. I thought it best to stay out of their way. I returned to my village and told my friend again about what I had overheard. He already knew. He informed me that the Americans had paid him the 500 dollars.

I was stunned. It was a setup. They were going to let me rape these girls to simply get evidence of me committing a crime. I couldn't fucking believe it.
To this day I still see their faces. I pray for them. I reported it but I think I should have done more.

I didn't see that man for a long time after that. Many weeks went by, and then I saw him. I was driving down the road and there he was, holding a machete. I have never seen another human being looking at me the way the way he did at that moment. Rage. He clutched the machete tightly as I passed. Anger and rage at me.

I assumed they got him.

Setups are common for me.

Here's a quick one to cite another example:

I drove down soksan road one day and I saw I guy in a pub.
Stop he said.
I did.
Come in and have a beer with me.
Ok I said.
He was alone.
As I entered and sat with him, we ordered two beers.
As soon as they came, he excused himself to the bathroom.
I sat alone.
Literally ten seconds later, two of the most horrendous, attrocious prostitutes entered and sat at my table.
They didn't say a word.
Not a single fucking word.
Not to me. Not to each other. They weren't smiling.
They were disgusting.
They sat for five seconds.
Five seconds later, a man drove up on a scooter with a big camera.
He pointed it at us and snapped several photos.
He sped off.
As soon as he did, the girls quickly exited.
I never saw the guy again who invited me in.
I got stuck with the tab.
This was a well-executed and choreographed setup.

I have had dozens of encounters such as these.

That's why, when I compare my continuous setups, and targeting by law enforcement, I know that the kid thing was the same.

The FBI is a domestic terrorist agency.
They need to be dismantled.
They intentionally put children in harm's way to "get their guy".
It's all they care about.
Not the safety of children.

I could go on but will stop now.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

u are truly 100% delusional and so gone, cant see anything in ur future, But more attention seeking BS
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

Armed with your opinion and a dollar, I could get a cup of coffee.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

The below reads like something a person of questionable interests might write to see if other people of questionable interests reach out to him privately.

It’s definitely not for everyone
abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:41 am THIS IS FUCKING LONG
WARNING. NOT FOR EVERYONE

Several years ago I was riding my scooter down a path in the village.
A police official I know was off duty and drinking a beer.
I waved, and he waved back and told me to stop and have a beer with him.

My son had died months prior, and I was pretty much keeping to myself those days, but I decided to stop.
Similar to now, I had no money.

I took a month off from teaching after my son passed away, and then returned to it. It didn't last long, about 2 months or so passed, when we were told that our school was closing for this new virus called corona. It didn't go by COVID yet.

I was out of work and barely hanging on. I was pretty much self-isolating but decided to stop and talk with him. We sat and I had a couple of beers with him.
News had spread about my son and I think he did his best to cheer me up.

20 minutes or so passed, and a guy pulled up to us with fishing gear. He said hello to me, calling me by name. I said hello back. I knew him from the village but we had never really spoken. As the only barang in the village, more people knew me then I knew them.

He had a cooler full of beer and asked if I wanted to go fishing with him.i didn't really, but the police officer then turned to me and announced that he had to go. He got up abruptly, shook my hand and went into his house.

Being out of funds and two beers deep I noticed the cooler full of beer. Sure, I said, why not. This guy was always friendly enough, everybody was to me, and I just came to expect it from people. I knew him from our nightly crocodile or klaklow game. Probably spelling it wrong. Dozens would gather every night and, for those of you that know crocodile...you know. I loved it.

He wasn't a stranger but not a close friend either, and he had beer.
I followed him out on my bike.

We first stopped at his home, where he was met by a woman with a trailer full of kids. He spoke with her and we all caravaned off to to the river.

He showed me net fishing, which I had seen before, I was terrible at it. Another older man showed up and they tried again and again with some success. I mostly retreated to the cold beer. Black Panther which I never liked, but beggars can't be choosers.

They returned to our camp downstream with 5-6 small fish and the old man started a fire to cook them. It was nice. Being outside, fish on the fire, cold beer, happy kids swimming in the pool upstream. It was one of the better days I had since losing my son.

We ran out of beer and we all wanted more. I informed them that my school was closed and I had nothing to contribute.

Don't worry the man said, I have money, and off he went to get more, returning a bit later fully restocked. We ate fish and drank and watched the fire. I practiced by best khmer but there was a language barrier. This had never stopped me before though.

Nearing the end of the beer, sweating in the sun, the guy asked me, why don't you go in for a swim? I thought sure, sounds good.

Take off your pants! He directed at me. I got down to my boxers and went in. Nothing seemed unusual to me at this point. Three guys fishing, swimming and drinking beer. The water was nice.

Let's go upstream to check on the children he announced. I waded through the water as they walked along the shore until we reached them. They were playing near the dam where pools of water had formed. Everyone seemed happy enough, and having cooled off, i retreated from the water.

Let's all go back to my home he announced. My wife will have more food and we can drink beer there. Ok I said, and we caravaned back.

As we walked up to his home, he showed me a guest house he had. We entered and he said I could sleep there all night if I wanted to. I politely declined, thanking him, but said I would go back home afterward.

It was very basic. A heavy door with a lock. No windows. Concrete floor and walls. A bed and mattress. But it was clean. I still declined. Beer drinking and scooter riding was something I have always been very good at, and enjoyed quite a lot actually.

We then went into the main house. It was me, the old guy, the younger guy, two women, three little girls from the river and the man's son, who was, quite oddly now wearing a dress.

I stopped myself from letting out a giggle at the sight of him. My years in the poor village had conditioned me to know that not everyone has money for kids clothing, and maybe this is what they had now.

The boy was very young, maybe 4 or so. The girls, I was informed, were aged ten and eleven. "This one is also 11!" he announced, bringing one forward. She looks younger but she is 11. I smiled. Still nothing unusual noted. I looked over at the two women who were sitting quietly in the back. They had very calm and pleasant smiles on their faces. I had another beer.

The day, now turned into dusk and the beers were nearly gone. I sensed it was time to go. I believe they sensed me...sensing it was time to go... He looked over at the women but didn't say a word. One called the girls over and spoke quietly to them. They trotted off and reappeared with a toy doctors kit.

One began to play-examine the other who did not look amused at all. "Do you like the children" he asked me. Yes, I said, I've been a teacher for many years, I joked that I usually get paid to be around them, but it was lost in language barrier.

"If you want, you can take them into the small home and sleep with them tonight", he stated. Red flag. What? I thought to myself...

If you like them, then you can go play with them. All night if you like, he continued. I was shocked. Was I missing something? I wondered. I sat speechless for a few seconds. I looked over at the women in hopes to pick up some additional non-verbal cues.

I have, to this day, not ever been able to get the expressions of those women out of my head. They smiled. They nodded in approval. They did the little hand shooing-away, telling me it's ok...it's no problem. I have never forgotten the looks.

"It's free for you!" He announced with a smile. I sat speechless. I considered the whole day now. The beer. Being told to take off my pants. I think they were watching for a reaction. Being told to go upstream with them. I thought of my son.

He continued, saying " you have to go slowly though...they are small". You have to go slowly. The second thing I will never be able to forget for the rest of my life... You have to go slowly.

I stood up to leave. No I said. I think it's time to go. He then quickly said, oh do you like boys instead? He looked at his son. "You can take him back down to the river right now if you want". I looked at him. I had never been in this type of situation before.

No I said, now growing angry. I left.

You may ask why I have connected the fbi to this and called it a setup. I know this type of thing goes on here. I'll tell you why.

I told two close friends in the village about what had happened. One was a cop. I was told to stay away from that guy. He explained that this was THAT guy. Everyone knew him.

I couldn't stop thinking about it. We're they safe? Should I go back in rambo-style and take them out? I was flooded with emotions and plans. I contacted the police that same evening.

I'm not going to call out names or agencies, but they met me at Angkor wat that evening. It was a very rapid response from them. Surprisingly rapid I remember. They approached me and bluntly said, "where is the house?!". They knew it was me before I even identified myself. I gave them the directions. They weren't even interested in the story.

Two days later, I drove down that same path and approached that same cop who was sitting outside. He was talking to someone in khmer. As I approached. I saw it was the man from two days ago. The cop said something to him after making eye contact with me, the other man looked over at me, smiling, and turned back to him and said "500 dollars!". He said this with absolute glee.

The cop just shook his head left and right, seemingly in unbelief.

The man from two days before was smiling and waved at me as I drove by. I looked at the cop and we both shared a sincere look of concern. I wondered why he was still smiling. I had turned him in.

I thought that maybe an investigation was being launched. I thought it best to stay out of their way. I returned to my village and told my friend again about what I had overheard. He already knew. He informed me that the Americans had paid him the 500 dollars.

I was stunned. It was a setup. They were going to let me rape these girls to simply get evidence of me committing a crime. I couldn't fucking believe it.
To this day I still see their faces. I pray for them. I reported it but I think I should have done more.

I didn't see that man for a long time after that. Many weeks went by, and then I saw him. I was driving down the road and there he was, holding a machete. I have never seen another human being looking at me the way the way he did at that moment. Rage. He clutched the machete tightly as I passed. Anger and rage at me.

I assumed they got him.

Setups are common for me.

Here's a quick one to cite another example:

I drove down soksan road one day and I saw I guy in a pub.
Stop he said.
I did.
Come in and have a beer with me.
Ok I said.
He was alone.
As I entered and sat with him, we ordered two beers.
As soon as they came, he excused himself to the bathroom.
I sat alone.
Literally ten seconds later, two of the most horrendous, attrocious prostitutes entered and sat at my table.
They didn't say a word.
Not a single fucking word.
Not to me. Not to each other. They weren't smiling.
They were disgusting.
They sat for five seconds.
Five seconds later, a man drove up on a scooter with a big camera.
He pointed it at us and snapped several photos.
He sped off.
As soon as he did, the girls quickly exited.
I never saw the guy again who invited me in.
I got stuck with the tab.
This was a well-executed and choreographed setup.

I have had dozens of encounters such as these.

That's why, when I compare my continuous setups, and targeting by law enforcement, I know that the kid thing was the same.

Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

As Albert Einstein once said, “The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing.”
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity

Trying to see which one applies to putting kids in harm's way...

Has to be:

fidelity-
/fɪˈdɛlɪti/
noun
1.Faithfulness to a person, cause, or belief, demonstrated by continuing loyalty and support.
"he sought only the strictest fidelity to justice"
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

I still owe:
The funeral
The funeral again
The good doctor

Sure am hungry
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

So the book is going well then.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 9:41 am
I'm not going to call out names or agencies, but they met me at Angkor wat that evening.
Yes, Angkor Wat, an ideal place for a broke foreigner to meet the police in the evening, when it is closed.

The FBI? :please:
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Locked Previous topicNext topic