Deport me

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Deport me

Post by Kenr »

scott61 wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:53 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:09 am HUH:??

Off-topic comments: Trolls frequently make comments that are not related to the topic at hand, which can derail a discussion.

Repeatedly Posting: Trolls often post repeatedly in a short amount of time, or post the same comment multiple times.

Lack of engagement: Trolls may refuse to engage in constructive dialogue or respond to questions,
on balance then (4 out of 7), he is probably not a troll

poor guys been through hell and back - let him have his last days in dignity without all the gaslighting
He’s been on here since 2017 under different usernames. He’s doing just fine, no matter what country he really is in.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Off-topic comments: Trolls frequently make comments that are not related to the topic at hand, which can derail a discussion.

Repeatedly Posting: Trolls often post repeatedly in a short amount of time, or post the same comment multiple times.

Lack of engagement: Trolls may refuse to engage in constructive dialogue or respond to questions,

poor guys been through hell and back - let him have his last days in dignity without all the gaslighting
You mostly only have his word for it, which has not been entirely consistent nor proven from the outset of the thread.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:00 am My name is Badai Clebad.
I think you're a Bogdan, not a Badai.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Contact @BrianWebster For a job - he just posted here - Are you looking for a job?

I have a question - why would they kill everyone around you and follow you around and interrupt every endeavour when they could have just killed you too? Serious question.

That’s what Killary would have done.
Stay classy na
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Everyone needs to keep up now. The guy has no passport, is on overstay, no WP. Even if he truly wanted a job he wouldn’t be ably to do it.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

you Think he has been thru hell<
i say its all BS
ZERO proof of anything

IF i and most normal people had been thru 10% of what he claims he has ,the last thing i would be doing is posting on some random forum to people I dont know an have never met.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by abcdeteacherKOW »

Fuck em
Still getting starved out.
I'll be back tomorrow to air more of their dirty laundry if they pull the same shit.

Bad eye huh violet?

Do you think it's right for the FBI or CIA to offer children to people for sex, f or the sole reason of hoping to get footage of their target doing the act?

Food for thought.
Until tomorrow.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:26 am Fuck em
I'll be back tomorrow to air more of their dirty laundry if they pull the same shit.

Bad eye huh violet?

Do you think it's right for the FBI or CIA to offer children to people for sex, f or the sole reason of hoping to get footage of their target doing the act?

Food for thought.
Until tomorrow.
Bad morning?
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:26 am Fuck em

Bad eye huh violet?

Food for thought.
Until tomorrow.
Bogdan, didn't you promise in your previous post that it would be your last? Can't you at least switch identities again before returning?
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

When you start thinking Batshitcrazyweirdo's ramblings may have had a certain panache or flamboyance to them..
Locked Previous topicNext topic