Deport me

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Deport me

Post by Grand Barong »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:56 am he...not hr. Typo.

Lots of prying here.
Prying into the utmost details of things....

But, strangely, no prying into who this guy was connected to.

Hmmmm.

I think some of you know a little more than you care to share.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:56 am I think some of you know a little more than you care to share.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bossho
Aging Tweaker
United States of America

Post by bossho »

newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:39 am
bossho wrote:@abcdeteacherKOW I just jumped in on this thread and did not read it all but based on what I have seen it appears that you have not emailed or gone in person to the American Embassy to initiate your voluntary deportation.
The email you will need is [email protected], they will respond to you.
He doesn’t have a phone nor access to email.

Part of what makes the drama story so interesting.

And the living in the rough, starving, bitten by ants then moving to a military base to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oh, I see, well f.#@ him and glad I didnt read this. My online time has been limited as of late due to hardware failures and I haven't the time.
Cheers to the rest of you all though....
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:39 am He doesn’t have a phone nor access to email.
He has a phone. He told us so.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 11:24 pm
newkidontheblock wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 5:39 am He doesn’t have a phone nor access to email.
He has a phone. He told us so.
LOL:
Told us alot of other things as well :stir:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by abcdeteacherKOW »

Official word has come in.
No help.
Veterans suicide line.
Veterans hospital.
Dept of Defense.
US embassy
Dept of immigration.

Am contacting all my local media outlets now.

US combat veteran, now suicidal, being held without food and water in Cambodia in an attempt to silence him.

Passing along transcripts of conversations and numbers.

When my targeting first began, I was sitting in a movie theater with only three other people. Not to make a huge story out of this, but a guy threatened to blow me up. I notified the ticketing counter to call 911. They witnessed the guy.

Police showed but would not investigate. Despite my statements, and the statements of the staff who witnessed him acting crazy as he exited after me, despite the fact that this was soon after the movie theater massacre in Aurora, they refused to look into it.

Didn't review security tapes, didn't look for the guy who fled, didn't want written reports, didn't search the theater despite him entering illegally with a large bag of metallic things. We heard them clanging. Despite witnesses reporting they heard him shouting he was going to blow everyone up, mostly me...they wouldn't investigate.

Hmmm

Why?
Why so soon after a mass killing in a theater?
The theater took it seriously, adding more security the following days, and sending their executives there to investigate. So why not the pd?

I informed a local news station who said they would contact the chief.
They called me back a day later and said they were "not at all happy with the chiefs responses" and they wanted to interview me.

The next day we met at the theater, and began the interview. As we began filming, cars full of people wearing bright yellow tee shirts drove by us honking, yelling and acting threatening. They were punching their fists into their hands and mock slicing their throats while staring at us.

Then, security appeared, and myself and the news crew were thrown off the property. We continued the interview on the street.

They ran the story for three days and nights.

You know why the police didn't investigate and showed up with smirks on their faces. Because it was the police that set the whole thing up.

I will be contacting that news channel today, among all the rest and will give them an update into the last ten years of this.

We all witnessed the yellow shirts and throat slicing.

Do you think....it could have been.....a mass hallucination?

Just like the Salem witches..

What was it? Ergot I think?

Maybe that was it.

Or maybe my mental condition: ROOSIFSTP (rapid onset of schizophrenia following suing the police) was contagious.

Gosh, and we thought COVID was bad.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

:evil:

And how dare you imply this was the cia...

Fine bunch of fellows.

Do as much online digging as you want, you will never find one single misdeed from these guys.

Not ever.

Stellar reputation.
Stellar organization.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

You are doing a lot of rambling, but you still haven’t given any names of the individuals who caused this to happen to you.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

And the golden shovel goes to.....

Kenr

[applause]
[some minimal cheering]
[one lady seen wiping a tear, but she's always emotional]

I have so many stories left to tell though before the big day coming up.

Remember that 2012 end of the world thing a while back?

Well...
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Just give everyone here the names so we can clear this up. What’s so difficult about that?
Locked Previous topicNext topic