Deport me

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Deport me

Post by David Gordon »

Kenr wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:31 pm
David Gordon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:23 pm Just a thought but if I was in this situation I would stop anywhere anyone was hauling loading pushing grinding something and be of assistance. I’m pretty sure at the very least they would feed and water me.
Not too far at the beginning of this thread JB offered to send him money to help him, but he came up with every excuse in the world why he couldn’t get it. If I were that desperate I would be asking one of the locals he claims are good people to use their phone number to pick up the money.

He’s here for pure entertainment only, and it’s all good. He’s not hurting anyone, just waiting to see how it plays out.
right - fair point. But it could be a person in trouble, a person trolling, or a person in trouble who is trolling. It’s not clear the mental health of this OP.
Stay classy na
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

David Gordon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:11 pm
Kenr wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:31 pm
David Gordon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:23 pm Just a thought but if I was in this situation I would stop anywhere anyone was hauling loading pushing grinding something and be of assistance. I’m pretty sure at the very least they would feed and water me.
Not too far at the beginning of this thread JB offered to send him money to help him, but he came up with every excuse in the world why he couldn’t get it. If I were that desperate I would be asking one of the locals he claims are good people to use their phone number to pick up the money.

He’s here for pure entertainment only, and it’s all good. He’s not hurting anyone, just waiting to see how it plays out.
right - fair point. But it could be a person in trouble, a person trolling, or a person in trouble who is trolling. It’s not clear the mental health of this OP.
Either way he’s been doing this for around 5 years under different aliases, so it’s obvious he’s just looking for reactions/attention, which is all good, he’s not hurting anyone. He may or may not even be in Cambodia.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by abcdeteacherKOW »

Kenr wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:12 pm Well in the 2 hours and 4 minutes since your last post you seem to be doing very well for someone who blacked out, cracked their skull, and suffered a concussion in that time frame.
-They built em tough in the U.S. back in the 70's.
Not like today. Testosterone levels have been dropping dramatically since. Now it's men in dresses and a government who feels that penises and vaginas and pronouns are the top priority facing the country. To point out an example, their recent Supreme Court Justice was unable to define what a man and a woman actually even are. These are our "experts" in understanding and interpreting the law. Go Donkeys.

Yes I'm in Cambodia.
No, there's nothing entertaining about this to me.
I talk here because the birds and squirrels never reply.
My mental health is fine.
My financial health is not.
Not a troll. A million things I'd rather be doing right now.

The prospect of setting out on a long road trip, on foot, with two giant backpacks, in the blazing sun, in a dehydrated state, penniless, is not a chance I'm taking. I went to war for them, they can give me a ride.

As for the money, my usa number doesn't work for wing. I don't think any stranger is going to let me take their phone for hours while I conduct business. I've never asked anyone for anything but advice.

Camped out with the army last night. Just kinda blended in my hammock with theirs. They didn't seem to mind. All up before sunrise, hence my 630 am text.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

Ronev: Why can't one of the consular officers get off his ass an get in an airconditioned car to siem reap and stop this guy from starving to death or killing himself?

Kenr: Not sure bro.

Me: I believe I covered the reason why early in this thread.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:33 am
Kenr wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:12 pm Well in the 2 hours and 4 minutes since your last post you seem to be doing very well for someone who blacked out, cracked their skull, and suffered a concussion in that time frame.
Not like today. Testosterone levels have been dropping dramatically since. Now it's men in dresses and a government who feels that penises and vaginas and pronouns are the top priority facing the country. To point out an example, their recent Supreme Court Justice was unable to define what a man and a woman actually even are. These are our "experts" in understanding and interpreting the law. Go Donkeys.

Yes I'm in Cambodia.

The prospect of setting out on a long road trip, on foot, with two giant backpacks, in the blazing sun, in a dehydrated state, penniless, is not a chance I'm taking. I went to war for them, they can give me a ride.

As for the money, my usa number doesn't work for wing. I don't think any stranger is going to let me take their phone for hours while I conduct business. I've never asked anyone for anything but advice.

Camped out with the army last night. Just kinda blended in my hammock with theirs. They didn't seem to mind. All up before sunrise, hence my 630 am text.
Actually the 70’s was the end of the muscle car era, so I’ll have to disagree with you on that.

At least you seem to be up to date on Supreme Court rulings, good for you.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by BklynBoy »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:33 am

Yes I'm in Cambodia.

all the time in Cambodia and you haven't made 1 friend or an acquaintance you can ask regarding WING and having someone send you money to their phone? Even give them a small percentage.

If you really want to do something you will find a way. If you don't, you will find an excuse.
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 6:33 am Camped out with the army last night. Just kinda blended in my hammock with theirs. They didn't seem to mind. All up before sunrise, hence my 630 am text.
I'm starting to call bullshit.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

Not a troll.
More of reclusive woodland hermit these days.

I will give you some credit though, if a billionaire informed me that I had 48 hours to get to Phnom Penh and I would receive ten million dollars, I would make it to Phnom Penh in 24.

Not being offered ten mil though, I'm offered a shitty trip; sleeping on the streets for days while my government mulls over their decision, a government who doesn't like me very much despite risking my ass in combat for them; lack of food and water; and maybe...just maybe...I'll receive the good news that yes, in fact I am going back, to homelessness in blizzard conditions with nothing except a population of fucking assholes.

So yeah, not trying very hard.
Got sympathy rice and water last night after smashing my head.
Wouldn't have gotten that in the U.S.

Say what you want about these people, they are hardened from years of bullshit, but deep down they are kind and generous people who have my respect.

The way I look at it, no matter how much overstay I accrue, I can't pay it. One day or one year. The embassy will have to cover it. Taking into account the fact that I have been prevented from working nearly all of the past 12 years, they probably won't ever see the money again.

Have to sell the book and expose.
Or sue.
Don't think there's any other way.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

You should audition for Survivor.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Locked Previous topicNext topic