Deport me

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Deport me

Post by Kenr »

Well in the 2 hours and 4 minutes since your last post you seem to be doing very well for someone who blacked out, cracked their skull, and suffered a concussion in that time frame.
RONEV
Expatriate

Post by RONEV »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:01 pm Not all family needs to be dead for them to no longer be considered family.

With that said. I'll add to my tale of woes..
After sending my last post, I got up to walk and blacked out.
Smashed my head and woke up bleeding from my ears.
I'm sure I have a fractured skull.
Uneven pupils.

Def concussion.

Group of army cops have been sitting and watching me, giggling and dinking beer.

A little girl brought me a water.
Only good one of all I encountered today.

Need hospital.
Not happening.
Tell the embassy you are now injured and need medical assistance.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

He’s already under suicide watch through Veterans Affais.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

RONEV wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 7:47 pm
abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:01 pm Not all family needs to be dead for them to no longer be considered family.

With that said. I'll add to my tale of woes..
After sending my last post, I got up to walk and blacked out.
Smashed my head and woke up bleeding from my ears.
I'm sure I have a fractured skull.
Uneven pupils.

Def concussion.

Group of army cops have been sitting and watching me, giggling and dinking beer.

A little girl brought me a water.
Only good one of all I encountered today.

Need hospital.
Not happening.
Tell the embassy you are now injured and need medical assistance.
Yeah he should have watched Babel on Netflix. Just call the embassy and they'll send a helicopter to fly you to a suitable hospital. What works in rural Morocco should work in the Cambodian jungle just aa well.
RONEV
Expatriate

Post by RONEV »

Kenr wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:02 pm He’s already under suicide watch through Veterans Affais.
Why can't one of the consular officers get off his ass an get in an airconditioned car to siem reap and stop this guy from starving to death or killing himself?
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

RONEV wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:34 pm
Kenr wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 8:02 pm He’s already under suicide watch through Veterans Affais.
Why can't one of the consular officers get off his ass an get in an airconditioned car to siem reap and stop this guy from starving to death or killing himself?
Not sure bro. But Siam Reap is a pretty big city, not sure if his hammock actually has an address.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

You think OP is a troll so you make a big effort to let us and him know he is too. Smart.

I think he’s trolling too but not 100% and neither is admin because they haven’t banned him yet and shut it down.

If it’s for sport carry on. If you are just trying to prove your intelligence the smarter thing would be not to feed the troll and ignore.
Stay classy na
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

It is amusing. He just gets more elaborate as it goes on. No harm, no foul. Pure entertainment.,
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

Just a thought but if I was in this situation I would stop anywhere anyone was hauling loading pushing grinding something and be of assistance. I’m pretty sure at the very least they would feed and water me.
Stay classy na
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

David Gordon wrote: Sun Mar 19, 2023 9:23 pm Just a thought but if I was in this situation I would stop anywhere anyone was hauling loading pushing grinding something and be of assistance. I’m pretty sure at the very least they would feed and water me.
Not too far at the beginning of this thread JB offered to send him money to help him, but he came up with every excuse in the world why he couldn’t get it. If I were that desperate I would be asking one of the locals he claims are good people to use their phone number to pick up the money.

He’s here for pure entertainment only, and it’s all good. He’s not hurting anyone, just waiting to see how it plays out.
Locked Previous topicNext topic