Deport me

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: Deport me

Post by Ghostwriter »

Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:34 am Thank you for the advice kiwi.
Refreshing.

What you're not being told is, it actually is my government's fault.

I was a whistleblower while serving in law enforcement 11 years ago.
I expsed corruption resulting in the arrest and firing of a County Sheriff and the removal of the big boss.

Fellow officers told me he was 'connected'

Take a wild guess to whom...

11 years later both of my dogs; cat; mother,; father,; son; stepfather; father in law; two close friends and one of their dogs were murdered. My sister is now crippled after being run over twice. I survived multiple attempts on my life, including 15 flatlines and revivals during a three day ICU stay.

I have been prevented from working for all 11 years except when I had my son.
After his death, I became 'unemployable' again.

There is a reason why I'm not teaching and it has nothing to do with my teaching ability.

So much I could say but will choose not to.

Some of you get it.

Senators, Congressmen, three sitting presidents, the fbi... No help.

Like I said, the country is appalling now.
User avatarJMEYERS101010
Expatriate
United States of America
Re: HELP $$
Post by JMEYERS101010 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:52 pm

Sigh...

O.K. Fine, you got me. I am JDMPRO777 but....................

let me be clear on some points.

1) Your failure to believe my stories does not constitute me lying about anything.
2) I did not lie or embellish anything on my previous posts. I stand behind them 100% today as I did then. 100% . I retract nothing.
3) I did not create a new user name because I was embarrassed or ashamed of previous posts. Quite the contrary really. I created a new user name
because I forgot my password.
4) I did not initially want to admit that I had a 2nd user name because I know that violates the rules of the forum.
5) Fact: I did die when I was a cop. Seven flat-lines on record and yes, I did meet an angel. I also experienced a ghost years ago.
My neighbor did wipe
chicken blood on my house and I did chase off a suspected creep with a machete (once).
6) Fact: I have zero mental health history. Again, quite the contrary. I was a military pilot and member of a counter-drug team. Don't care if you believe
me. I graduated my Law Enforcement Academy at the top of my class. I had full recommendations from fellow classmates, DEA, FBI and ATF and had
the highest GPA.
7) Fact: Meeting an angel and experiencing a ghost does not make you a credit risk. It makes you interesting.
8) Fact: I did not think Inspector Fucking Clouseau was lurking around this forum.
9) Fact: I always did manage to draw quite the crowd.
10) I will be back. No personal info. No CAPS.

User avatarJMEYERS101010
Expatriate
United States of America
Re: HELP $$
Post by JMEYERS101010 » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:06 pm

Well you said to keep you posted. Chinese no help... need 3 months employment history at current employer. Don't have it.

Decided to just tough it out. Didn't really want to fork over hundreds in interest anyway honestly.

I will just move out of the apt on the 19th and go back to the village.

Back to the hammock and 500 Riel rice and pork. Neighbor just put in a sweet new shower room so I won't have to bail.

Only 2 weeks or so... been through worse and I will have my full 1500 on the 7th

Hot as hell though. Need decent apt with air-con after this. maybe it's the best thing. :voilent4: :voilent4:

JDMPRO777
Expatriate
United States of America
Re: COP OUT
Post by JDMPRO777 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:42 am

I have never had any mental health background. I don't do drugs (well I have puffed from time to time); not a heavy-heavy drinker :beer3: . Non-smoker (cigs). I have always passed every mental health screening and psych exam from military and law enforcement. Just weird that's all. Weird people end up in Cambodia. One of the reasons I like it so much. Some of you all may be a little weird too I am guessing.

This Guy is a compulsive Liar, I got lost down the rabbit hole reading some of his other BS stories from his other multiple accounts.
It's Sad how peoples mental health can lead them to this... He has been spinning his B.S for years & years.
Well Done to RONEV for exposing him. :thumb:
GMJS-CEO
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by GMJS-CEO »

Seemed pretty clear it was headed this way, surprised people were trying to send him money.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:14 pm Seemed pretty clear it was headed this way, surprised people were trying to send him money.
I’ve given money to people who seemed desperate and also seemed to be lying too. So what - at worst you lost a wee bit of money and at best you helped a person out of a bad situation for a few days. They don’t need to deserve human decency. They are humans and obviously not having the best time of it.
Stay classy na
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

GMJS-CEO wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 6:14 pm Seemed pretty clear it was headed this way, surprised people were trying to send him money.
I think the offers for help were very early in the thread, Before the OP showed his true colours.
Everyone has a differing level of compassion as shown here.
Buck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by Buck »

I was still kind hoping to read about the wacky misadventures of The Wayword Professor, Michelle, & Kyrah traveling the back roads of the KOW between SR & PP. I can see this resulting in the making of a collaborative epic by Quinten Tarantino & Guy Riche.

Oh well. Guess it’s simply not to be.

B
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

abcdeteacherKOW wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:36 am I'm not mentally ill. Yes you are
I'm targeted. No you weren't
Wake up. We are a wake up to your pathological lying

It's happening to thousands of people. No not at all

Maybe you know, maybe your staying quiet about it because you know... nope

I had money, a life, a home, perfect credit, a new truck... Bullshit as well
Had the whole thing...
Relationships, assets.

Then I exposed police corruption. HaHaHa
Then people got fired. ok

The 'connected' one, had a wife who was a leading democratic fundraiser in the state capital city.

I left work with money, health, family, credit and an impressive resume. Left USA as a broke ass drunken TEFLER

Then I immediately developed what I'm sure psychiatrists must define as "rapid onset of schizophrenia after suuing the police". Yes, definite mental illness won't argue with you there

I'm sure that's what it's.

Probably in some medical textbook somewhere.
Perhaps you can look it up.

It's right between moronic and naive.
Maybe you can learn something. You need medical care & proper psych medication, you should leave Cambodia and never return.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

I don’t think we’ll be hearing from the OP again, that is until he changes his identity.
grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by grumpygit »

Fuck me. It's Edward Snowdon.
Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. The former is me, the latter a reflection of you.
abcdeteacherKOW
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by abcdeteacherKOW »

Too many corrupted shitbags.
Too many weak cowards who do nothing.

What an inheritance your generations have left for others.

So sad.
Locked Previous topicNext topic