American shouting in street

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: American shouting in street

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Honolulu wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 2:02 am
I really can't stand the gaslighting when it comes to responses. I'm not one of yours or anyone else's student on here to be berated and condescended. I owe no one here nothing. I've explained all I'm going to. You have worked with vets, but are not one, fair enough. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, despite the sarcasm.
Your prison friend, if he actually exists, is an exception.
Exceptional expats are not what Cambodia is made of.
No gaslighting, just pointing out that you need to read comments properly before replying.

And for your info, I AM a Veteran, you made an assumption that I'm not. Since leaving the military I have been working in the private sector in the Middle East, South Asia and Africa for over a decade, with other veterans from many different Nations, and I can assure you, many change drastically once they become civvies.

I have no need to make up bullshit stories about anything, especially about someone who was a very close friend who unfortunately followed a path of destruction and ended up where he is now.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Lol. Who cares where he comes from ? He's joined the gang on Street 172 ! Cool. :popcorn:
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

What do we reckon, same bloke? Apparently got aggressive and physical in Bunny Bar, assaulted the owner.

Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:54 am
Honolulu wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:46 am
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:38 am
Honolulu wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:25 am NOT the same. Look at the ink and physique.
You're not very observant are you...the person pictured in the OP is the same guy posted in subsequent pictures, yes his physique and hair style have changed, but it IS the same guy
Honolulu wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 8:33 am A recruiter would never take an ms13 wannabee. A former marine would never discharge and go full ms13. beard yes.
There is a certain bearing people have even as an alcoholic.
You are right...someone with all those tatts on his head and face and neck and hands would never have been recruited (into the US armed forces), nothing stopping someone getting them after being discharged though. If you believe that ALL Veterans maintain the same standards and lifestyle that was indoctrinated into them whilst in the military, then you have your blinkers on.
The military, does not, recruit, gangbangers from straight up prisons. That is a Hollywood fallacy. The staff sergeant doesn't go down the line with a bunch of guys in their blues and come across post fkng malone and act like everything is cool. I swear on my mother's grave that useless stubbly cunt is not a fkng marine!
Oh FFS! Not only are your observation skills severely lacking, but so is your reading comprehension. Did you even read what I wrote???

I could be wrong about him being a USMC vet, quite possibly he was Army, and I may have remembered wrongly, but he is a US Military Infantry Veteran, and my points about people changing after discharging stands. I have worked with many US military vets, including Marines, over the last decade ++ in the Middle East & South Asia, and believe me, many of them change drastically once they become civis, one USMC Veteran I became very good friends with has a face full of tattoos now, and has unfortunately ended up in prison for gang related crimes, he was very clean cut and tat free when I worked with him in Afghanistan.
I really can't stand the gaslighting when it comes to responses. I'm not one of yours or anyone else's student on here to be berated and condescended. I owe no one here nothing. I've explained all I'm going to. You have worked with vets, but are not one, fair enough. I gave you the benefit of the doubt, despite the sarcasm.

So in the streets everyone takes everyone at face value here right? Or is it only on this website?..Or is it the other way around?
The Hustler, and The Mark. De rigeur here.
I feel sorry for the USMC if you are the type of individual the Marines produce.
Oumedc
Expatriate

Post by Oumedc »

Kenr wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:37 pm
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:38 am

You're not very observant are you...the person pictured in the OP is the same guy posted in subsequent pictures, yes his physique and hair style have changed, but it IS the same guy

You are right...someone with all those tatts on his head and face and neck and hands would never have been recruited (into the US armed forces), nothing stopping someone getting them after being discharged though. If you believe that ALL Veterans maintain the same standards and lifestyle that was indoctrinated into them whilst in the military, then you have your blinkers on.
The military, does not, recruit, gangbangers from straight up prisons. That is a Hollywood fallacy. The staff sergeant doesn't go down the line with a bunch of guys in their blues and come across post fkng malone and act like everything is cool. I swear on my mother's grave that useless stubbly cunt is not a fkng marine!
Oh FFS! Not only are your observation skills severely lacking, but so is your reading comprehension. Did you even read what I wrote???

I could be wrong about him being a USMC vet, quite possibly he was Army, and I may have remembered wrongly, but he is a US Military Infantry Veteran, and my points about people changing after discharging stands. I have worked with many US military vets, including Marines, over the last decade ++ in the Middle East & South Asia, and believe me, many of them change drastically once they become civis, one USMC Veteran I became very good friends with has a face full of tattoos now, and has unfortunately ended up in prison for gang related crimes, he was very clean cut and tat free when I worked with him in Afghanistan.

So in the streets everyone takes everyone at face value here right? Or is it only on this website?..Or is it the other way around?
I feel sorry for the USMC if you are the type of individual the Marines produce.
The sad as thing about your statement is you could not even walk in the boots of a marine let alone do the walk with a jack ass statement like that
Many of people on this earth SNAP it does not matter USMC or what ever...... Kiwi is right in his statement 300 percent..
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Oumedc wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:06 pm
Kenr wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 1:37 pm

The sad as thing about your statement is you could not even walk in the boots of a marine let alone do the walk with a jack ass statement like that
Many of people on this earth SNAP it does not matter USMC or what ever...... Kiwi is right in his statement 300 percent..
Really? And you know this how? And it’s Honolulu who is the disrespectful one on this thread, claiming that there is no way, because he knows, that the individual in question is not a “former” Marine.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:54 am What do we reckon, same bloke? Apparently got aggressive and physical in Bunny Bar, assaulted the owner.

How the Cambodian Immigration let him in to start with? They should deny entry to anyone with this type of appearance even American passport.
Boredom is like a shroud
Bongmab69
Expatriate
Belgium

Post by Bongmab69 »

I think if immigration threads all the yanks exactly as the cambodians are threaded when entering the US, it would solve a lot of trouble in the KOW (and probably in the biggest part of the world, not ) ??
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 8:54 am What do we reckon, same bloke? Apparently got aggressive and physical in Bunny Bar, assaulted the owner.

what's the cunts name?
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:42 pm

what's the cunts name?
Is it Robert Polson??

https://www.youtube.com/@G2TATTEDTNBGANGGANG

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic