my life with a sex doll

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

my life with a sex doll

Post by phuketrichard »

Thai man extols the value of life with a toy doll partner and calls for them to be declared legal and accessible
A 54-year-old Thai man has told local Thai news outlet Khaosod about his ongoing marital relationship with a rubber doll. Mr Kim revealed that he paid ฿30,000 for the lifelike Japanese doll after he separated from his wife in 2011 and later experienced loneliness.

He told reporters that he previously had to resort to the country’s mammoth prostitution industry to fulfil his sexual desires at ฿2,000 per time, something he concluded after a while was a complete waste of money.

Adult toys and dolls are illegal in Thailand with strong opposition to any proposed relaxation of the law coming from the country’s Ministry of Culture which aims to promote traditional and conservative relationships based around families as an example to young people who are increasingly more westernised.
https://www.thaiexaminer.com/thai-news- ... -toy-doll/

He explains that life with his doll is perfectly satisfying.

She is there for him when he comes home and he says farewell to her each morning when going to work yet she doesn’t incur any expense at all. No money for clothes, makeup, entertainment or even day-to-day food expenses. :beer3: :beer3:
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: my life with a sex doll

Post by Alex »

Well it's certainly a lot cheaper and less stressful. But that's probably where the positives end.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Alex wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:21 am Well it's certainly a lot cheaper and less stressful. But that's probably where the positives end.
As long as they just socialize you're right, but I can imagine there's some stress after they made love and he has to help her get proper again. :lol:
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

Kammekor wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:38 pm
Alex wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:21 am Well it's certainly a lot cheaper and less stressful. But that's probably where the positives end.
As long as they just socialize you're right, but I can imagine there's some stress after they made love and he has to help her get proper again. :lol:
For me it's the same except it's reverse roll. Please allow me to explain. After the act my Thai companions will help me proper again I'm the shower or bath. So now it's simply the reverse roll that I will be more than happy to oblige.
truffledog
Expatriate
Italy

Post by truffledog »

There are many ways that lead to happiness.
work is for people who cant find truffles
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

There is clearly a mental illness issue going on with these types of people.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

xandreu wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 4:50 pm There is clearly a mental illness issue going on with these types of people.
perhaps but
better or worse than one that seeks companionship/sex with a bar girl??

In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Private Nuts
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Private Nuts »

She probably doesn't need a passport so you'd save money on visa fees. Going through immigration and checking into hotels could be a bit difficult, but maybe not impossible. Im guessing she travels in the baggage compartment, not a very nice way to treat your loved one.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic