War is business

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

War is business

Post by Chuck Borris »

Are there still naive plebeians who think this war is about independence of the Ukraine? Is just business. Uncle Sam (who ever runs the show behind the curtains) doesn't want strong Europe with Germans in charge. They want civil war in Russia, so they can own enormous natural resources which Russia posses. But they made mistake. This war will only make China stronger and that's not good in my book.

America never lied.

Reuters has not corroborated the report, published by U.S. investigative journalist Seymour Hersh, which said an attack was carried out last September at the direction of President Joe Biden.
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/white- ... 023-02-08/

Seymour Hersh
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seymour_Hersh
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Re: War is business

Post by Ghostwriter »

Such an eye-opener, food for thought indeed, never thought of that !
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2004/ ... ndworldwar
Thanks for waking up, better late than never.
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

Is this that Ukraine war that started about 12 months ago and was going to over in a matter of weeks?
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

Username Taken wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:05 am Is this that Ukraine war that started about 12 months ago and was going to over in a matter of weeks?
Lets blame the news media for reporting false facts.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

It was my understanding that prior to Russia invading Ukraine that they were already an independent country.

I doubt very seriously that the United States has any intention, civil war or not, of going into Russia and do a land grab of their resources.

Without the assistance of other Western countries this war would have probably been over in less than a month.

People can have their opinions as to why this was started, NATO, Russia wanted to liberate them, but it was Russia who invaded a sovereign country.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Chuck Borris wrote:Are there still naive plebeians who think this war is about independence of the Ukraine? Is just business.
Just love the way you put down anyone who would disagree with as ‘naive plebeians’. So classy.

Thank you goodness you are so opened minded.

Otherwise I would have mistaken you as a vocal member of the other forum.
Kangaruchi
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kangaruchi »

I wish that everyone would do some serious research on this, if they do they will be shocked at what they find, and disgusted with those who control the MSM
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Kangaruchi wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 1:27 am I wish that everyone would do some serious research on this, if they do they will be shocked at what they find, and disgusted with those who control the MSM
Where would you suggest doing this research, oh wise sage?
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Published in 1935.
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

Are we still scared of Germany? Even with refugee rape gangs running around? Germany is woke and broken now, there is no hypothetical 4th Reich to be afraid of

If you really want a "war is business" post, you should post about how the "war crimes" committed by Ukraine in the three break away provinces were solely found by an ex KGB (don't quote me on that, he was high up in the Russian government) and found by no one else?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic