Rhinoplasty

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Funflyer
Expatriate
Australia

Rhinoplasty

Post by Funflyer »

Does anyone know the current cost for rhinoplasty procedures in Cambodia and are there any reputable clinics in Cambodia as well?
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Rhinoplasty

Post by Darkcel »

I'd personally go to Singapore or Thailand for something like that.
Nanook
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Nanook »

If Reid Sheftall is in country, I think he would be your best bet. He isn't the cheapest, but he is good.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Darkcel wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:28 am I'd personally go to Singapore or Thailand for something like that.
Is English not your 1st language ? So often you seemingly ignore completely the text of a post, especially as in this one, which clearly asks for facts and personal experience .... And you answer with opinion .... Do you really think so highly of yourself? Amazing.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

I'm guessing this is an expense you may incur from sponsoring the Bargirl from your Oct 2022 post below?
Ask the girl, they all know the best places to go for nose jobs.. usually Thailand is their preferred option..
Has she asked for a new Scoopy yet? or is that for a future post?
Good Luck...

Sponsoring a bar girl
Post by Funflyer » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:30 am

I'm just wondering the about the pros and cons of sponsoring a Cambodian bar girl and the cost. Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to rescue anyone from a bar and I'm sure she would continue to see other customers but just help with a little bit of money on a monthly basis and in return chat with her a bit when I'm back home. It would be great to hear from anyone who has sponsored a girl and any insights people might have. Also importantly, what sort of amount is reasonable to pay for this sort of service??
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Funflyer wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 4:49 am Does anyone know the current cost for rhinoplasty procedures in Cambodia and are there any reputable clinics in Cambodia as well?
In 2021 to here was a place charging 1.200$ in Phnom Penh. Don't know the name but it was a private clinic.
Funflyer
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Funflyer »

She doesn’t live in PP but would prefer to have it done in PP rather than o/s
I’ll try and see if Reid Sheftall is in town or back in the US
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

When your car is broken, do you take it to the mechanic who has seen a car once a month, and maybe not even the make/model you've got OR the garage that is fixing numerous cars per day & has seen & done it all?

You really want to get her to Thailand.

But overall I really hate those fake noses on Khmers (or Thai), looks stupid.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:53 am
Darkcel wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:28 am I'd personally go to Singapore or Thailand for something like that.
Is English not your 1st language ? So often you seemingly ignore completely the text of a post, especially as in this one, which clearly asks for facts and personal experience .... And you answer with opinion .... Do you really think so highly of yourself? Amazing.
Is sucking off strangers your favorite hobby? So often you're terminally online stalking others on this forum and TOF, go touch grass.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Darkcel wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 3:31 pm
CaptainCanuck wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:53 am
Is sucking off strangers your favorite hobby? So often you're terminally online stalking others on this forum and TOF, go touch grass.
Don't know what TOF is but as always you're unable or unwilling to speak on the post itself ... Thanks for proving my initial point.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic