Have you ever refused to pay for a lady drink you ordered?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
Garry.Crabtree
Expatriate
Nigeria

Re: Have you ever refused to pay for a lady drink you ordere

Post by Garry.Crabtree »

Maybe you can exchange it for a grope of her arse instead?
According to the proverb: The pun is mightier than the sword
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

wackyjacky wrote:You have to pay for the drink. You ordered it and they poured it. Do you expect them to pour it back into the bottle ? Feel free to drink it yourself or re-gift it though.
If he drinks it himself can he claim the commission?
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

the whole point of buying a lady drink in a bar ( which she 100% understands) is that the lady, by accepting said drink, agrees to sit with you, at least till the drink is finished. After all she is making money off of said drink.

if she does not fulfill her part of the arrangement, why should you pay?

If u bar fined her and agreed on sex and price an she refused once u got her back to your room, would u still pay her what u agreed on?
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

phuketrichard wrote: If u bar fined her and agreed on sex and price an she refused once u got her back to your room, would u still pay her what u agreed on?
You mean you don't have to pay?

I've been doing this wrong for years.
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

The girl doesn't have to sit w/you if she already has another customer. She has to sit with him. The good earner's will try to work you both. Girls have left me a lot when they saw a regular customer and girls have bailed on other guys when I was the regular customer. Whores acting like whores - big surprise huh ? Lets face it Richard, you're never getting a refund. It's a sleazy bar full of prostitutes, not Nordstroms. ps: I have recouped bar fines a few times when the girl starfished on me. Let me rephrase that - I was able to get another girl with no bf. It's easier to pull an antelope from a lion's mouth than get a cash refund in SEA !
KickingWithRedLabel
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by KickingWithRedLabel »

Pay for the drinks and chalk it up to education. At least with this type of education you can use it in the future unlike some of the high school math courses I took.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

kiwiincambodia wrote:
phuketrichard wrote: If u bar fined her and agreed on sex and price an she refused once u got her back to your room, would u still pay her what u agreed on?
You mean you don't have to pay?

I've been doing this wrong for years.
Hahaha, we live and learn

Slot machines.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
wackyjacky
Expatriate

Post by wackyjacky »

if you spend money in a joint, you become a valued customer. They care about your business and reciprocate to an extent. I like to flirt & buy a couple drinks for the owner or mamasan when I'm in a new establishment to show that I'm not a cheap chump. There are times to be thrifty and bargain hunt in your life, but this isn't one of them, Honestly, it's usually counterproductive. if you want to be cheap, give the girls a couple bucks rather than LDs. It's cheaper for you and better for them.
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

There's never usually another guy in the bar stupid enough to attract the one I'm sat with, plus the fuglies always neck their swill.
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

wackyjacky wrote:if you spend money in a joint, you become a valued customer. They care about your business and reciprocate to an extent. I like to flirt & buy a couple drinks for the owner or mamasan when I'm in a new establishment to show that I'm not a cheap chump. There are times to be thrifty and bargain hunt in your life, but this isn't one of them, Honestly, it's usually counterproductive. if you want to be cheap, give the girls a couple bucks rather than LDs. It's cheaper for you and better for them.
I really quit going to hostess bars in PP and go go bars in Thailand years ago. But even then i never cared what they thought of me, your living in a dream if you think they spend 1 sec thinking of you when ur gone.

Brought more than my fair share of lady drinks

as the great BB king said

"the thrill is gone"
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic