FAKE NEWS: Thailand to BAN Pfizer After Thai Princess Falls Into a Coma Following Booster Jab

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

FAKE NEWS: Thailand to BAN Pfizer After Thai Princess Falls Into a Coma Following Booster Jab

Post by phuketrichard »

misdirection, fake news or??? 6 weeks on..
could Andrew have been wrong??

Just days after receiveing her covid booster jab, the daughter of the king of Thailand collapsed and fell into a coma.
Three weeks after receiving her covid booster, Princess Bajrakitiyabha Narendira Debyavati collapsed and went into a coma. The Princess is the oldest daughter of the King of Thailand, making the 44-year-old the heir apparent to the crown. The incident took place on December 15, following her third Pfizer booster shot while she was training her dogs. The Princess was reportedly in excellent health prior to the vaccination and collapse. She was said to be a “fitness enthusiast.”
One authority suggested that Thailand was preparing to declare its contracts for the Pfizer vaccine “null and void” and go after the vaccine maker for damages.

Professor Sucharit Bhakdi said he was able to speak with the top authorities advising the Thai government and told them the whole covid 19 agenda was a fake and was able to lay out the proof that the covid vaccinations were based on fraud and were never deemed necessary.
https://100percentfedup.com/bombshell-r ... ter-video/

The Thai Princess who collapsed 23 days after her booster is still in a coma.

The Royal Family have been alerted that the purported diagnosis of a bacterial infection is ‘ridiculous’ and that she is most likely the victim of the jab. pic.twitter.com/2Jlgzghxco
— Kat A 🌸 (@SaiKate108) January 29, 2023
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: wow, Thailand to BAN Pfizer After Thai Princess Falls Into a Coma Following Booster Jab

Post by grumpygit »

Clayton Morris on his YouTube Redacted channel did quite a good piece on this yesterday.
Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. The former is me, the latter a reflection of you.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Re: wow, Thailand to BAN Pfizer After Thai Princess Falls Into a Coma Following Booster Jab

Post by phuketrichard »

grumpygit wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:45 am Clayton Morris on his YouTube Redacted channel did quite a good piece on this yesterday.
wow
https://vaccineimpact.com/2023/44-year- ... th-pfizer/

Note clayton comes to us from fox news before
so everything with a grain of salt

Dr. Sucharit Bhakdi says the whole covid vaccine was a fake, interesting interview
Last edited by phuketrichard on Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by grumpygit »

Wow indeed.

If the kingdom does nullify it's deal with phizer it will probably have quite an impact on world opinion of the company and share prices.
Please don't confuse my personality with my attitude. The former is me, the latter a reflection of you.
one_dolla
Expatriate

Post by one_dolla »

Dr John Campbell has being covering worrying data coming out about the new type vaccines for a few months...he is very careful what he says as he has on his channel a huge amount of videos for training nurses and would be devastated if his channel got shut down and that resource was no longer available

here's on about the data many more on channel for those who are interested

https://youtube.com/watch?v=-FK17NU4_r8&feature=shares
grumpygit
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by grumpygit »

one_dolla wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:27 am Dr John Campbell has being covering worrying data coming out about the new type vaccines for a few months...he is very careful what he says as he has on his channel a huge amount of videos for training nurses and would be devastated if his channel got shut down and that resource was no longer available

Dr John is a mine of information. And incredibly dry with how he goes about not saying what would loose him his channel.

It was interesting watching him evolve from believing big pharma and government lies to where he is today.
armchairlawyer
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by armchairlawyer »

one_dolla wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:27 am Dr John Campbell has being covering worrying data coming out about the new type vaccines for a few months...he is very careful what he says as he has on his channel a huge amount of videos for training nurses and would be devastated if his channel got shut down and that resource was no longer available

Yes, he showed that the risk reward ratio is 70x against using the Pfizer jab on adoloescents.
This is well recognised now in the USA and the numbers of anyone under 40 taking it are very low. But this had left large stocks unsold.
My concern is that countries with less awareness will get suckered into using it.
I hope this Thai development will raise awareness in SE Asia.
kagi
Expatriate
Switzerland

Post by kagi »

phuketrichard wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:41 am misdirection, fake news or??? 6 weeks on..
could Andrew have been wrong??

Just days after receiveing her covid booster jab, the daughter of the king of Thailand collapsed and fell into a coma.
Three weeks after receiving her covid booster, Princess Bajrakitiyabha Narendira Debyavati collapsed and went into a coma. The Princess is the oldest daughter of the King of Thailand, making the 44-year-old the heir apparent to the crown. The incident took place on December 15, following her third Pfizer booster shot while she was training her dogs. The Princess was reportedly in excellent health prior to the vaccination and collapse. She was said to be a “fitness enthusiast.”
One authority suggested that Thailand was preparing to declare its contracts for the Pfizer vaccine “null and void” and go after the vaccine maker for damages.

Professor Sucharit Bhakdi said he was able to speak with the top authorities advising the Thai government and told them the whole covid 19 agenda was a fake and was able to lay out the proof that the covid vaccinations were based on fraud and were never deemed necessary.
https://100percentfedup.com/bombshell-r ... ter-video/

The Thai Princess who collapsed 23 days after her booster is still in a coma.

The Royal Family have been alerted that the purported diagnosis of a bacterial infection is ‘ridiculous’ and that she is most likely the victim of the jab. pic.twitter.com/2Jlgzghxco
— Kat A 🌸 (@SaiKate108) January 29, 2023
The correct answer is fake news. The Princess isn't even heir apparent
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

As dubious as I am about Pfizer vaccine safety there's not a single linked story in here that's particularly credible in origin regarding the princess and a Pfizer vaccine injury or the Thai's banning Pfizer
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic