FAKE NEWS: Thailand to BAN Pfizer After Thai Princess Falls Into a Coma Following Booster Jab

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: wow, Thailand to BAN Pfizer After Thai Princess Falls Into a Coma Following Booster Jab

Post by Doc67 »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:44 pm As dubious as I am about Pfizer vaccine safety there's not a single linked story in here that's particularly credible in origin regarding the princess and a Pfizer vaccine injury or the Thai's banning Pfizer
And I don't think many will be forthcoming. The public fear of covid is now close to negligible, I don't know anyone that getting more boosters (are they even available?) and whilst many doctors, immunologists, etc. might be having serious reservations about the vaccines, they can still be touched with the tar brush if they speak out.

Anti-vaxers and their claims are still sidelined and to admit they may, I repeat may, be correct in some of their claims, the establishment will never admit they were conning us, or were conned themselves. After all, they are just about admitting that the virus did come from Wuhan, and almost certainly from the WIV, a claim made by Trump and therefore roundly mocked and dismissed. As soon as Biden came to power, it became an acceptable theory.

It will be interesting to see if Thailand actually goes through with its threats and treats the contracts as null and void and what action it takes against Pfizer or any assets (or executives) within their jurisdiction.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: wow, Thailand to BAN Pfizer After Thai Princess Falls Into a Coma Following Booster Jab

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Doc67 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:03 pm
Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:44 pm As dubious as I am about Pfizer vaccine safety there's not a single linked story in here that's particularly credible in origin regarding the princess and a Pfizer vaccine injury or the Thai's banning Pfizer

It will be interesting to see if Thailand actually goes through with its threats and treats the contracts as null and void and what action it takes against Pfizer or any assets (or executives) within their jurisdiction.
It will be interesting to see if Thailand actually made said threats - as I said the sources and quotes here seem potentially fictional
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:07 pm

It will be interesting to see if Thailand actually made said threats - as I said the sources and quotes here seem potentially fictional
Yes, of course! I am guilty of assuming everything beyond her falling ill, the date of her last vaccine and everything else claimed has any basis in fact.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

And I don't think many will be forthcoming. The public fear of covid is now close to negligible, I don't know anyone that getting more boosters (are they even available?) and whilst many doctors, immunologists, etc. might be having serious reservations about the vaccines, they can still be touched with the tar brush if they speak out.
My in-living student returned from highschool last week with the announcement the school wants all kids in the school boosted. Which vaccine they use was unknown. I was shocked to be honest not only they continue this madness but also they force students to take the shot.

Luckily this is Cambodia and I know the school director.... But still....
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Anti-vaxers and their claims are still sidelined and to admit they may, I repeat may, be correct in some of their claims, the establishment will never admit they were conning us, or were conned themselves. After all, they are just about admitting that the virus did come from Wuhan, and almost certainly from the WIV, a claim made by Trump and therefore roundly mocked and dismissed. As soon as Biden came to power, it became an acceptable theory.

Sadly, bureaucrats still have to catch up in some places.
As a tourist, a vaccine cert may be required, but some places require a recent booster to achieve a work permit/visa/etc.

The world may be over big COVID, COVID may have lost interest in us, but the glacial machinations of faceless gubbinsment everywhere is still awaiting whatever final signature….
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

This might be of special interest to our Brit members who have young children ..... as stated earlier, maybe Thailand isn’t the only place questioning Pfizer and it’s ‘vaccines ‘.
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

100% fake news. Anti-vaxxers don't know enough to know they know nothing about medical science ...All you do is reveal the poverty of your intellects. Great is the gap between those with higher education and those who don't have any. The difference is like night and day. Yawn...

The collapse of the princess had nothing to do with vaccination against COVID. Perhaps she had a regular old-fashioned aneurysm. They happen all the time to people of all ages. Towards middle age, they are even more likely... But that would be boring and not satisfy the crazy fantasists...

Most of you are blithely oblivious to the fact you obtained health and security from the polio vaccine and other life-saving medicines -- none of which were questioned, doubted or rejected -- back when you were kids, long before idiots and conspiracy theorists came along to turn your brains to mush, lol...
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

orichá wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:04 pm The collapse of the princess had nothing to do with vaccination against COVID. Perhaps she had a regular old-fashioned aneurysm. They happen all the time to people of all ages. Towards middle age, they are even more likely... But that would be boring and not satisfy the crazy fantasists...
Sure, the family are all very inbred and have all sorts of congenital defects.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Malone
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Malone »

orichá wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:04 pm 100% fake news. Anti-vaxxers don't know enough to know they know nothing about medical science ...All you do is reveal the poverty of your intellects. Great is the gap between those with higher education and those who don't have any. The difference is like night and day. Yawn...

The collapse of the princess had nothing to do with vaccination against COVID. Perhaps she had a regular old-fashioned aneurysm. They happen all the time to people of all ages. Towards middle age, they are even more likely... But that would be boring and not satisfy the crazy fantasists...

Most of you are blithely oblivious to the fact you obtained health and security from the polio vaccine and other life-saving medicines -- none of which were questioned, doubted or rejected -- back when you were kids, long before idiots and conspiracy theorists came along to turn your brains to mush, lol...
ignorance meets arrogance.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 1:07 pm
Yep, that makes a sensational headline, but I can't find any information on the internet (from a confirmed source) to back up either of the allegations made in the OP.
There is no (official) reports of a Thai ban on Pfizer vaccines, and no, the princess died of whatever, but I can't even find proof that she was vaccinated. And if the vaccine was the cause of death, doctors say that she should have died months ago.
So, rumours abound. Oh yeah, for example, officially she's not dead, just resting, and this blackout of verifiable information that caters to the Thai royal family, is adding fuel to the conspiracy wildfire.

Anyway folks, beam me up if you have confirmed information that
a/ the princess died from a vaccine (preferably Pfizer but any one will do)
b/the Thais are suing Pfizer (see above)
:tongue:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic