I have not seen her for three years.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: I have not seen her for three years.

Post by BklynBoy »

Vtguh
Sent: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:45 pm
Recipient: BklynBoy

Running to tell teacher, what a pussy.

now he sends private message saying the above..

I am the pussy yet he is the one trolling.. smh
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

He's doing it to me as well, I REALLY hope admin sorts this out.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

BklynBoy wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:12 am
BklynBoy wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:23 pm
David Gordon wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:33 am We all deserve to be loved and held by someone else. It’s hard to be alone for three years without the care and attention and physical touch of another person. I see that could easily happen quite naturally and if it did I would be ok too because I want her to be happy and - quite honestly - I am probably not the best choice for her. I believe though that if she did have another relationship she would just tell me. We have that kind of relationship dynamic and it’s difficult to explain fully but some concurrent conversations we have had could not really happen naturally while a person is doing certain other things and in fact living a lie. I do not believe I brought up the topic of chastity in this thread even once - but I did feel compelled to defend her honour because it’s personal. We will see each other and it will be interesting to see how it plays out. It’s her life and she has autonomy she is not my prisoner and is not in a box. She has always had freedom to choose and all I have asked from the beginning is honesty and that seems to have always proved true even under careful scrutiny - I can’t ask for anything more.
Unsure if was mentioned but during the three years, were you supporting her financially? I think that would play a factor. Esp if she didn't come from a well off family. People do what they gotta do to survive. grey girls or any girls.
Wanna let all you guys know this ignorant racist @Roysmit is trying to trigger me by calling me a Kike. He said it to me when giving me a +1 for my post within this thread.
I would hope that shit isn't tolerated in this forum.

He must be a punk with a low self esteem because he tries to get at me on a +1. Nobody would open and read it EXCEPT ME.
clutch does, ( i got a 2 week ban for a comment i made) an so do i, whenever someone makes a +1 to an attack or irrelevant post, i want see who agrees with a shit post>amazing to see behind the curtain..
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

phuketrichard wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:05 am
BklynBoy wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 6:12 am
BklynBoy wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 7:23 pm
David Gordon wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:33 am We all deserve to be loved and held by someone else. It’s hard to be alone for three years without the care and attention and physical touch of another person. I see that could easily happen quite naturally and if it did I would be ok too because I want her to be happy and - quite honestly - I am probably not the best choice for her. I believe though that if she did have another relationship she would just tell me. We have that kind of relationship dynamic and it’s difficult to explain fully but some concurrent conversations we have had could not really happen naturally while a person is doing certain other things and in fact living a lie. I do not believe I brought up the topic of chastity in this thread even once - but I did feel compelled to defend her honour because it’s personal. We will see each other and it will be interesting to see how it plays out. It’s her life and she has autonomy she is not my prisoner and is not in a box. She has always had freedom to choose and all I have asked from the beginning is honesty and that seems to have always proved true even under careful scrutiny - I can’t ask for anything more.
Unsure if was mentioned but during the three years, were you supporting her financially? I think that would play a factor. Esp if she didn't come from a well off family. People do what they gotta do to survive. grey girls or any girls.
Wanna let all you guys know this ignorant racist @Roysmit is trying to trigger me by calling me a Kike. He said it to me when giving me a +1 for my post within this thread.
I would hope that shit isn't tolerated in this forum.

He must be a punk with a low self esteem because he tries to get at me on a +1. Nobody would open and read it EXCEPT ME.
clutch does, ( i got a 2 week ban for a comment i made) an so do i, whenever someone makes a +1 to an attack or irrelevant post, i want see who agrees with a shit post>amazing to see behind the curtain..
Any person logged in can read the +1 comment
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

They have banned him - until he pops up under a new name
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

So is Roysmit, in fact David Gordon, the original poster?

I thought it would be an interest discussion about dating, long term relationships, and cultural differences.

Then degenerated into a verbal slugfest.

So sad.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:27 am So is Roysmit, in fact David Gordon, the original poster?

I thought it would be an interest discussion about dating, long term relationships, and cultural differences.

So sad.
And then we all United against a common enemy :) all is well that ends well
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

newkidontheblock wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:27 am So is Roysmit, in fact David Gordon, the original poster?

So sad.
Would be as simple as an IP address check from admin to answer that one.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

violet wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 7:41 am

So sad.
And then we all United against a common enemy :) all is well that ends well
????

I’ve been busy and our reunion has been great so far - however - I just want to put this thought to bed - no I have not been trolling my own thread - that’s a bit over the top don’t you think?
Stay classy na
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

So sad.
Yes, it was so romantic though. I wanted them both to float away on a giant pillow to the moon of love where they would just melt into each other's eyes for eternity.

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic