I have not seen her for three years.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
FrankReynolds
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: I have not seen her for three years.

Post by FrankReynolds »

I thought it was a witty retort, lambasting roz for being critical about his openness, and showing the hypocrisy of that. I assumed he made 2 or 3 clicks to see 'threads authored by poster' or some other filtering, to constduft his list. Hardly stalking.
I say, well played. From a neutral observer.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

FrankReynolds wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:06 pm I thought it was a witty retort, lambasting roz for being critical about his openness, and showing the hypocrisy of that. I assumed he made 2 or 3 clicks to see 'threads authored by poster' or some other filtering, to constduft his list. Hardly stalking.
Roz has 4500+ posts covering 443 pages, he's definitely done his research on her to get that info.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

Grand Barong wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 2:40 am
FrankReynolds wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:06 pm I thought it was a witty retort, lambasting roz for being critical about his openness, and showing the hypocrisy of that. I assumed he made 2 or 3 clicks to see 'threads authored by poster' or some other filtering, to constduft his list. Hardly stalking.
Roz has 4500+ posts covering 443 pages, he's definitely done his research on her to get that info.
He’s met her in real life. So I can understand how posts of a personal matter once read would easily remain in his memory and be recalled. Regardless, his post did highlight hypocrisy.
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

I was not the only one who something negative to say! Why am I being singled out?
Why are other posters not being raked over the coals?
Why are other posters not having their personal details listed? Some of that stuff was YEARS ago, it feels really icky that anyone can read that about me now, when I've been to hell and back to make incredible life changes. I've done a lot of work to not be "that person" anymore.

ADMIN please delete that list, if it isn't already gone.

Why is someone allowed to circumvent the blocking system and rules (no name calling), by leaving hateful comments disguised as +1 feedback?
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Singsling
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Singsling »

So you will be meeting her after 3 years for a total of 4 days and you have been fantasizing about the possible outcome.

Sounds perfectly normal. You would fit right in in' some segment of the Cambodian expat community.

Hopefully you're not the kind of really, really unlucky schmuck that will happen to visit on just the wrong days of the month.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

rozzieoz wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:10 am I was not the only one who something negative to say! Why am I being singled out?
Why are other posters not being raked over the coals?
Why are other posters not having their personal details listed? Some of that stuff was YEARS ago, it feels really icky that anyone can read that about me now, when I've been to hell and back to make incredible life changes. I've done a lot of work to not be "that person" anymore.

ADMIN please delete that list, if it isn't already gone.

Why is someone allowed to circumvent the blocking system and rules (no name calling), by leaving hateful comments disguised as +1 feedback?
Oh puhlease but it’s ok to leave hateful comments about a person to a third party in the feedback?
Take what you dish out
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

OK children, stop all this infighting with other members and try to act like educated adults which you are not.
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

rozzieoz wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 9:01 am
David Gordon wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:32 pm Had you played nice I might have reported further but it’s futile and I’m out.
I really don't know why you posted this on CEO in the first place, surely you knew the response you'd get?
I somehow expected this thread to magically turn into all about you @rozzieoz

It’s not stalking to read the forum every day for years and retain information. Stalking would be interacting with you on every post and sending PM’s more than a few times which is clearly not the case because I steer clear of crazy.

All that information was freely shared in detail by you over the years on this very forum. I didn’t import any labels for you from TOF - which might have been unnecessarily cruel.

Why did you say I deserve every negative response I get - as if I’ve done something terrible and need to be paddled? Your post raised my ire and what’s fair for the goose is fair for the gander and it should stand to show at the very least what happens when you are being an insensitive loud mouthed hypocrite.
Stay classy na
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Thanks for all the +1s, I really appreciate the love :)
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

What he did was insinuate that all I ever post about is penisis, which was a GROSS exaggeration and completely unnecessary. THAT's what got me riled up.
I apologise for my response, I reacted to the baiting and should have just bitten off my fingers instead.

I've now blocked him, so won't be engaging him directly anymore.
I actually don't know who he is and didn't realise how deep his hatred flowed, otherwise I would have blocked him ages ago and never commented on this little thread.

I don't come on CEO to fight and bicker, believe it or not, I come on CEO to read the news, have some entertainment and interact with some online friends.
And occasionally, something I post actually helps someone.

I'm not going to leave CEO just because he and a couple of others can't stand me being here. They can do the adult thing and block me, but they won't bully me out with their +1 feedback.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic