I have not seen her for three years.

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
violet
Expatriate

Re: I have not seen her for three years.

Post by violet »

Roysmit wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 8:47 am Relationship advice from nkotb and violet 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Humour is nothing if not based on fact. There was no advice from me
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

David Gordon wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:30 pm For you bozo’s - you don’t know her she would have never had occasion to talk to you unless you’re her boss and there’s never been another man.
Yep, keep telling yourself this.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Post by Darkcel »

rozzieoz wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:32 pm
David Gordon wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:30 pm For you bozo’s - you don’t know her she would have never had occasion to talk to you unless you’re her boss and there’s never been another man.
Exactly, there's a reason why she isn't taking him to her village and it isn't because she's shy 😂

I know a bar fly who's got a girl that runs scams on foreigners overseas like this chump, brings in 1k a month from their "support"
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

She didn’t tell me not to come visit her in her town or to stay away. I arranged another location on my own and invited her along. I could have showed up if I wanted to or if I felt I needed to surveil her. I have lots more answers to the speculation and assumptions made by some on this thread but I see it’s of no use and just gets worse from here. You guys have your fun chuckling on about how naive or stupid I am and I will continue on with my adventure which is coming along very well. Had you played nice I might have reported further but it’s futile and I’m out.
Last edited by David Gordon on Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stay classy na
Roysmit
BANNED
Austria

Post by Roysmit »

Old roz is getting jaded.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Roysmit wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:45 pm
Old roz is getting jaded.
Chinks in her polyarmour?
daeum_tnaot
Expatriate
Nepal

Post by daeum_tnaot »

David Gordon wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 4:32 pm She didn’t tell me not to come visit her in her town or to stay away. I arranged another location on my own and invited her along. I could have showed up if I wanted to or if I felt I needed to surveil her. I have lots more answers to the speculation and assumptions made by some on this thread but I see it’s of no use and just gets worse from here. You guys have your fun chuckling on about how naive or stupid I am and I will continue on with my adventure which is coming along very well. Had you played nice I might have reported further but it’s futile and I’m out.
Oh, now you're being coy. Come on, TELL US!
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

It's probably not that unusual in the current times for people not to have seen each other in 3 years. Sure COVID restrictions were relaxed but that doesn't mean everyone is immediately able to travel abroad. Alex, you mentioned being able to travel here since June but as far as I know you live very close by, in Thailand? Anyway I'm glad to hear that this fellow has some hope of reconnecting, I hope it works for all involved.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Why did you go to Cuba for a Holiday alone in January 2023 instead of visiting your partner in Cambodia?
Flights have been open for ages now to PP.
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Feb 07, 2023 9:24 pm Alex, you mentioned being able to travel here since June but as far as I know you live very close by, in Thailand?
Correct, but I've traveled to Europe and to the US as well; traveling really got a lot easier last year pretty much all over the world, with some notable exceptions obviously.

That the OP wrote that Cuba trip report added to my impression that reuniting with his love interest didn't exactly have the highest priority. I don't get it, but I also don't have to - let's leave it there.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic