Leftist hypocrisy in all it's glory

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Leftist hypocrisy in all it's glory

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Ideological insanity .... No matter who you must vote blue .... It's as if Liberals park the logical part of their brain and see everything according to who is saying something and what their voter registration card says. Hypocrites complete devoid of self awareness in their words and deeds.

IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Re: Leftist hypocrisy in all it's glory

Post by IraHayes »

The balloon was shot down over territorial waters and was the safest option.
Who knows what may have been in the capsule. And what risks could have been posed to citizens in the area if the contents were exposed to the environment.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:26 pm It's as if Liberals park the logical part of their brain and see everything according to who is saying something and what their voter registration card says. Hypocrites complete devoid of self awareness in their words and deeds.
So, you're assuming the opinion of a whole political leaning according to what this guy says, and what his voter registration card says?
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Random Dude wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:20 pm
CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:26 pm It's as if Liberals park the logical part of their brain and see everything according to who is saying something and what their voter registration card says. Hypocrites complete devoid of self awareness in their words and deeds.
So, you're assuming the opinion of a whole political leaning according to what this guy says, and what his voter registration card says?
I'm not 'assuming' anything .... I'm stating that without a doubt the average liberal sees no problem being as hypocritical as these tweets suggest.

Are you're denying " no matter who, vote blue" isn't a Democratic Party slogan ?

Within hours of each other this cretin reversed from opposition to support for shooting down the balloon .... Obviously just deciding what their position was by whatever political party was taking or doing .

Yes, I am saying every leftist is more interested in party group think than exploring each issue individually as they present themselves.

It is my personal opinion from reading your posts you are at the least, left of center, so I don't expect you to agree the majority of leftists are happy to leave the thinking up to their leaders, their responsibility is to carry the water and obey & to shout down everyone right of Lenin.
TheImplication
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by TheImplication »

These people lack any accountability. Everything that happens under Biden they think is unavoidable or Trumps fault. Just look at Biden’s war in Ukraine. Totally avoidable if the west had strong and competent leaders. Instead you have a potato wearing aviators.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

IraHayes wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:37 pm The balloon was shot down over territorial waters and was the safest option.
Who knows what may have been in the capsule. And what risks could have been posed to citizens in the area if the contents were exposed to the environment.
I was wondering why it wasn't shot down quicker. That makes sense.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Such a silly sausage, that's so Sisson.. but he's no hot dog, and just twitted for the wurst ^^
Gary Small
Expatriate

Post by Gary Small »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:25 pm
IraHayes wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:37 pm The balloon was shot down over territorial waters and was the safest option.
What was the range of the potential hazardous material in the balloon. Why did they shoot it down close to the coast and not further away?
Now all this potentially harmful imaginary stuff is damaging the marine environment and the wind could have blown it back on shore anyway. :wave:
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:59 pm
Random Dude wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 3:20 pm
I'm not 'assuming' anything .... I'm stating that without a doubt the average liberal sees no problem being as hypocritical as these tweets suggest.

Are you're denying " no matter who, vote blue" isn't a Democratic Party slogan ?

Within hours of each other this cretin reversed from opposition to support for shooting down the balloon .... Obviously just deciding what their position was by whatever political party was taking or doing .

Yes, I am saying every leftist is more interested in party group think than exploring each issue individually as they present themselves.

It is my personal opinion from reading your posts you are at the least, left of center, so I don't expect you to agree the majority of leftists are happy to leave the thinking up to their leaders, their responsibility is to carry the water and obey & to shout down everyone right of Lenin.

Lol, alrighty then. If 'you' state it and someone tweets it must be so, as proved by this guy's tweets. There's nothing like a blanket statement like that to prove how you don't see everything according to what someone's voter registration card says.

Nope. I have no idea what their party slogan is, don't care either. I'm not American,what they say means nothing to me. I actually find it a bit astounding that you'd assume everyone you declare to be liberal, wherever they're from, gets their cues and direction, on every issue, from American politicians. Do you REALLY regard those corrupt nimrods so highly?
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

John Bingham wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 4:25 pm
From what I read earlier today, the military people initially recommended leaving it alone saying it posed no threat, and that the only real threat was in shooting it down over where people live.

It was only after it hit the media and people started talking about it they decided to shoot it down.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic