Leftist hypocrisy in all it's glory

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Re: Leftist hypocrisy in all it's glory

Post by Freightdog »

Big Daikon wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:58 am
Little_Vicious wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:36 am
Big Daikon wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:21 am China trolled the US with that balloon. Trolled hard and put away wet.
I completely agree with you on this. The situation is wholly ridiculous.
It really is a win-win for China. If the US ignores the balloon, China wins. If the US reacts, China can be outraged and win.

Ridiculous arguments is the cherry on top.
No, I don’t think so, entirely. Except in the eyes of china, and her following of supporters and apologists.

The US messed up a bit once before with a P3 near Hainan island, a few years back. It got messy, and the crew recovered, but had an emergency landing. It was Chinese territory. The further mess up was failure to adequately destroy the onboard equipment, which is having repercussions still.
This balloon was over US territory, and not for a short time.

But china aren’t interested in such subtleties where it suits them.

For the shoot down, the location may well present the best, least risk location before the opportunity is lost.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

siliconlife wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 12:07 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:58 am
Little_Vicious wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:36 am
Big Daikon wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:21 am China trolled the US with that balloon. Trolled hard and put away wet.
I completely agree with you on this. The situation is wholly ridiculous.
It really is a win-win for China. If the US ignores the balloon, China wins. If the US reacts, China can be outraged and win.

Ridiculous arguments is the cherry on top.
Funny perspective, imo. The world is weary of China's outrage. They get so nationalistically and hypocritically offended at the drop of a hat that it barely means anything anymore, except that oh we might lose a little bit of Chinese money. But the developed world is much warier of Chinese money anyway, at this stage. This is embarrassing for China, in my book, it makes Beijing look brazen and careless, and puts them yet again in a position of denial.
I see your points. I am speculating here.
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Yup, China is trolling hard.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic