Intoxica bar street 130

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
schlarry
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Intoxica bar street 130

Post by schlarry »

violet wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:57 am Glad I’m not ruled by testosterone
The world is ruled by testosterone.

If you're in it, you're part of it
schlarry
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by schlarry »

Tywin wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:45 am
Ryan754326 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:20 am
Tywin wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:34 am Another warning. The girly drinks at this bar are sometimes winter melon juice instead of beer.
Does it really matter? The drink is basically just a tip for sitting there and listening to you talk, and massaging your shoulders a bit.

It’s these girls’ jobs to sit and drink with customers, all night, every night. If they drank proper drinks, they’d all have cirrhosis of the liver by 30, and would be passed-out most nights, before they had the chance to be bar fined.
I am only complaining because they told me it was beer.
The watermelon juice is probably better than the local beers :D
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

schlarry wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 1:20 am
violet wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:57 am Glad I’m not ruled by testosterone
The world is ruled by testosterone.

If you're in it, you're part of it
News Flash. News Flash, News Flash.
Spoiler:
It has been taken over and is now ruled by Estrogen.
schlarry
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by schlarry »

Surprised it's still legal to name these hormones
JReb
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by JReb »

Lesson learned...stay out of skank bars..so tired of people making excuses for thieves and scumbags..lucky they did not treat you right and you went back many more times and pissed away more dough..it is not a hormone that causes men to want to have a good time with pretty ladies...that is so ignorant...seen a lot of ladies throw money away on shoes..I did not blame estrogen.
scott61
Expatriate
Virgin Islands (Brit)

Post by scott61 »

What's wrong with skank bars?
Welcome to social media. You will be contacted shortly by someone who doesn't understand humour.
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

JReb wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:16 am ...seen a lot of ladies throw money away on shoes..I did not blame estrogen.
No, probably want to blame the male that keeps handing over the money, only for more new shoes, or handbags, to be bought
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Grand Barong
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Grand Barong »

Tywin wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2023 10:45 am
Ryan754326 wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 11:20 am
Tywin wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 10:34 am Another warning. The girly drinks at this bar are sometimes winter melon juice instead of beer.
Does it really matter? The drink is basically just a tip for sitting there and listening to you talk, and massaging your shoulders a bit.

It’s these girls’ jobs to sit and drink with customers, all night, every night. If they drank proper drinks, they’d all have cirrhosis of the liver by 30, and would be passed-out most nights, before they had the chance to be bar fined.
I am only complaining because they told me it was beer.
They told you they liked you too, and that you are a handsome man...... Going to complain about those mistruths as well? :lol:
Pseudonomdeplume
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Pseudonomdeplume »

schlarry wrote: Sat Apr 08, 2023 6:02 am Surprised it's still legal to name these hormones(sic)
Whore-moaners. FTFY.

Would be an alias anyway.
Scent from Dan's Durians & Perfumierie
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Those places are a fantasy world, just like going to ‘The Happiest Place on Earth.’

As long as everyone knows what is being sold is fantasy, the drink girls sell it for a lady drink at a time, the other place sells it for hundreds and thousands.

It’s always fine to indulge in fantasy, but I would never mistake it for reality.

Just my opinions, of course.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic