Any Good Girlie Bars in Sihanoukville?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: A good girl bars in Sihanouk?

Post by David Gordon »

Freightdog wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:14 pm
David Gordon wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:12 pm Good girls don’t go to bars and also don’t drink. Sister in law once joined us for a KNY gala at my hotel and I asked her if she wanted a drink. Her reply - “No, because my father doesn’t like that.” My lady also doesn’t drink but just doesn’t seem to want to which is fine by me. But she most definitely seems to have a fruit addiction haha.

Out of interest- do you judge yourself by the same standard that you apply to others?
Hmmm not sure what your aiming for there but if it helps - I don’t drink either.
Stay classy na
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

David Gordon wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:25 pm
Freightdog wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 3:14 pm
David Gordon wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 2:12 pm Good girls don’t go to bars and also don’t drink. Sister in law once joined us for a KNY gala at my hotel and I asked her if she wanted a drink. Her reply - “No, because my father doesn’t like that.” My lady also doesn’t drink but just doesn’t seem to want to which is fine by me. But she most definitely seems to have a fruit addiction haha.

Out of interest- do you judge yourself by the same standard that you apply to others?
Hmmm not sure what your aiming for there but if it helps - I don’t drink either.
So… you’ll not be interested in a slice of melon, then?
David Gordon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by David Gordon »

It’s pretty boring to go dry but now it’s my 4th year without a drop and it’s been really easy so why stop now? Yeah I would decline the melon. Sun Steak and Steel is all I really need.
Stay classy na
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic