Picture Framing

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Gazzy
Expatriate
South Africa

Picture Framing

Post by Gazzy »

My daughter has painted a lot of pictures, would anyone know where we can get them framed cheaply please?
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Picture Framing

Post by Kammekor »

Gazzy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:49 am My daughter has painted a lot of pictures, would anyone know where we can get them framed cheaply please?
Most copy / print shops can do a cheap job.
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Gazzy wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:49 am My daughter has painted a lot of pictures, would anyone know where we can get them framed cheaply please?
Have you tried Mr DIY in the 3rd floor of Sorya Mall, street 63? They sell all sorts of household items and may sell empty frames or DIY kits.

I haven't seen them there, it's just a guess. Anyway, it's a great shop to wander around and buy stuff you didn't know you needed or wanted!
Tootsfriend
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Tootsfriend »

Lots of different size picture frames at the stationary shops , at Old Market , North side. About 6,000 r each. Gold colour or black with glass ? cover.
Spoiler:
Pictures please with price.
Gazzy
Expatriate
South Africa

Post by Gazzy »

Thanks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic