Project Ireland 2040

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Gary Small
Expatriate

Project Ireland 2040

Post by Gary Small »

The Irish government is planning to make Ireland's cities minority white by 2040.

https://www.gov.ie/en/campaigns/0902200 ... land-2040/

Project Ireland 2040 is the government’s long-term overarching strategy to make Ireland a better country for all and to build a more resilient and sustainable future. The strategy ensures the alignment of investment plans with the stated National Strategic Objectives for 2040 in a considered, cohesive and defined manner. This represents a shift from the approach of the past, which saw funding spread thinly across sectors and public investment decisions. Alongside the development of physical infrastructure, Project Ireland 2040 supports business and communities across all of Ireland in realising their potential.

The National Planning Framework and the National Development Plan 2021-2030 combine to form Project Ireland 2040. The NPF sets the vision and strategy for the development of our country to 2040 and the NDP provides the enabling investment to implement that strategy.

The aim of Project Ireland 2040 is to construct an improved Ireland for all of us. By 2040, there will be approximately one million additional people living here in Ireland. This population growth will require hundreds of thousands of new jobs, new homes, heightened cultural, and social amenities, enhanced regional connectivity and improved environmental sustainability. Project Ireland 2040 sets out to deliver these.
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Project Ireland 2040

Post by jaynewcastle »

I think you've got your forums mixed up, this one is for Cambodia, not Ireland :)
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

In all fairness, it was posted in "Rest of the World". But obviously the OP is pushing his own agenda by stating
The Irish government is planning to make Ireland's cities minority white by 2040.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Lol
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

jaynewcastle wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:59 pm I think you've got your forums mixed up, this one is for Cambodia, not Ireland :)
I'm not a geographical expert .... But I'm pretty sure a sub-category named "The Rest of the World" is the correct place to discuss Ireland.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

hanno wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:04 pm In all fairness, it was posted in "Rest of the World". But obviously the OP is pushing his own agenda by stating
Join date, November 2022. A small flurry of biased members with subtly prejudiced agendas signed up during the few weeks leading up to silly season.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Where does it say anything about that in the proposal. Point it out or quit the bullshit.
Gary Small
Expatriate

Post by Gary Small »

John Bingham wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:02 pm
Where does it say anything about that in the proposal. Point it out or quit the bullshit.
"By 2040, there will be approximately one million additional people living here in Ireland"

Do you really think this number of people will be created by natural population growth and not immigration?

I was just reading between the lines.
Sorry I didn't mean to cause any offence. I just thought some may of found this interesting.
However, people laughed at Enoch Powell when he said that Britain would be a minority white City by 2040 and it happened much earlier than that.
Ireland might experience the same.

Ps mods please note this ,if it's in the wrong section.
Last edited by Gary Small on Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaynewcastle
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by jaynewcastle »

Seem to be 2 threads, the one I posted on, is in General Chatter, Cambodia in General

There is a duplicate thread in Rest of the World
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

jaynewcastle wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:34 pm Seem to be 2 threads, the one I posted on, is in General Chatter, Cambodia in General

There is a duplicate thread in Rest of the World
hanno wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:04 pm In all fairness, it was posted in "Rest of the World". But obviously the OP is pushing his own agenda by stating
CaptainCanuck wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 5:16 pm
jaynewcastle wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:59 pm I think you've got your forums mixed up, this one is for Cambodia, not Ireland :)
I'm not a geographical expert .... But I'm pretty sure a sub-category named "The Rest of the World" is the correct place to discuss Ireland.

Just to clarify, the OP did post it in General Chatter, then one of the Mods moved it to Rest of the World.

Should we now move it to Asinine Area? :good:

Actually, can the OP tell us if Oirland is going to be overrun with Chinese or Africans, or some other race?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic