Project Ireland 2040

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Project Ireland 2040

Post by Kenr »

You know these seem to be projections/goals/predictions, something I’m sure every industrialized country does. Maybe their expectations of 1 million is on the high side, but to claim that their plan will turn them into a white minority is a little far fetched, and let’s face facts, nobody can predict with 100% accuracy what anything will be like 17 years into the future. Any country that invests in their infrastructure is doing their country justice.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Gary Small wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:22 pm Oh s*** I wish I never started this thread I thought it was going to bring us all together.
Mods feel free to lock this down, it's getting messy. :please:
You spread completely unsubstantiated rumors on a Cambodian forum about a country in Europe you are completely ignorant about, and then ask for it to be locked? It doesn't work like that, please crawl back into your miserable hole and stop annoying everyone with your small-minded divisive garbage. :?

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Gary Small wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:22 pm Oh s*** I wish I never started this thread I thought it was going to bring us all together.
What exactly do you mean by, “I thought it was going to bring us all together”? Are you referring to your paranoid, fear mongering that Ireland was going to become minority white by 2040?
2sevensclash
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by 2sevensclash »

OP don't respond you will just get more abuse and random u tube songs
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

2sevensclash wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:04 am OP don't respond you will just get more abuse and random u tube songs
Like this?

Well done there champ. :?
Gary Small
Expatriate

Post by Gary Small »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:24 pm
You spread completely unsubstantiated rumors on a Cambodian forum about a country in Europe you are completely ignorant about, and then ask for it to be locked? It doesn't work like that, please crawl back into your miserable hole and stop annoying everyone with your small-minded divisive garbage. :?

Am I wrong or right in thinking that you've spent most of your life outside Ireland?
Ps don't allow others to trigger you.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Alex Jones must really appreciate his Cambodian support base. He doesn't know the first thing about Ireland though and nothing in the government projections supports his allegations. Some people just like to stir up shit, and he's been proven in court to have lied consistently. He should f#ck right off with his unsubstantiated garbage. It's kind of sad that people read these headlines, are given the source and yet can't figure out that the two have no connection. There are of course points that could be discussed about migration to Ireland with its very large housing shortage, but I think that's for another thread, one that started on this BS premise is not worth wasting time on.
Gary Small
Expatriate

Post by Gary Small »

John Bingham wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:19 am Alex Jones must really appreciate his Cambodian support base. He doesn't know the first thing about Ireland though and nothing in the government projections supports his allegations. Some people just like to stir up shit, and he's been proven in court to have lied consistently. He should f#ck right off with his unsubstantiated garbage. It's kind of sad that people read these headlines, are given the source and yet can't figure out that the two have no connection. There are of course points that could be discussed about migration to Ireland with its very large housing shortage, but I think that's for another thread, one that started on this BS premise is not worth wasting time on.
Well said. It's much better to get angry and point out spelling and grammar mistakes than discuss the topic. Look at Lodon , that's gonna be the future Cork or Wexford.
It's a real shame that people have such negative associations with the the word non- white they assume it's a negative thing. I think it's fantastic that Ireland will be more diverse and therefore stronger. Sorry you all took it the wrong way. Maybe that says something about you not me?
The Celtic Tiger will be alive again.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Gary Small wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:41 am Sorry you all took it the wrong way.
Have you even read your own opening lines?

The topic is being discussed- the one you started, founded on a bold misrepresentation of another document. It wasn’t taken the wrong way- you deliberately started it off the wrong way.
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Gary Small wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:41 am
John Bingham wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 1:19 am Alex Jones must really appreciate his Cambodian support base. He doesn't know the first thing about Ireland though and nothing in the government projections supports his allegations. Some people just like to stir up shit, and he's been proven in court to have lied consistently. He should f#ck right off with his unsubstantiated garbage. It's kind of sad that people read these headlines, are given the source and yet can't figure out that the two have no connection. There are of course points that could be discussed about migration to Ireland with its very large housing shortage, but I think that's for another thread, one that started on this BS premise is not worth wasting time on.
Well said. It's much better to get angry and point out spelling and grammar mistakes than discuss the topic. Look at Lodon , that's gonna be the future Cork or Wexford.
It's a real shame that people have such negative associations with the the word non- white they assume it's a negative thing. I think it's fantastic that Ireland will be more diverse and therefore stronger. Sorry you all took it the wrong way. Maybe that says something about you not me?
The Celtic Tiger will be alive again.
LOL. Who is assuming the word non-white is a negative thing? Given that you never used the word non-white, but the words minority white, it’s safe to assume that nobody took what you were initially trying to say the wrong way.

And given your past comment about immigrants allegedly abusing the hospitality of European nations, specifically Ireland, it’s safe to assume your true position.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic