Project Ireland 2040

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
2sevensclash
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Project Ireland 2040

Post by 2sevensclash »

And your parents said "of course we were multicultural in the 40s and 50s, many of our school friends were from India, Nigeria, China, from all over the world"
No of course they didn't, nobody would say that because it's not true.

Have you ever been to Ireland ? I doubt it, along with Bingham you are claiming Irish roots in order to virtue signal

You called my friends "bogman fuckheads down the pub" That sums you up, racist comments about the Irish. :please:
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

2sevensclash wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:44 pm And your parents said "of course we were multicultural in the 40s and 50s, many of our school friends were from India, Nigeria, China, from all over the world"
No of course they didn't, nobody would say that because it's not true.

Have you ever been to Ireland ? I doubt it, along with Bingham you are claiming Irish roots in order to virtue signal

You called my friends "bogman fuckheads down the pub" That sums you up, racist comments about the Irish. :please:
Lol

Everything in my posts is factual and can be verified independently using a search engine if you care to

Irish born and raised

Troll harder mate
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

2sevensclash wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:44 pm Have you ever been to Ireland ? I doubt it, along with Bingham you are claiming Irish roots in order to virtue signal
Irish roots? GTFOH, I was born and raised in Dublin by Irish parents, and was back there in July/August for nearly a month.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:10 pm
2sevensclash wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:44 pm Have you ever been to Ireland ? I doubt it, along with Bingham you are claiming Irish roots in order to virtue signal
Irish roots? GTFOH, I was born and raised in Dublin by Irish parents, and was back there in July/August for nearly a month.
I don’t think that you even need to qualify yourself, JB. Certainly not in this context.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

So many self righteous virtue signalers who criticize anyone who has the temerity to raise issue with their cause of the day ..... JB had a couple of non Irish friends back in the day so it’s fair game to screech racist when another questions importing thousands upon thousands into the country, put them on the dole and expect locals to be quiet and simply pay up. Not everyone thinks this is a good idea, and here’s another country, years ahead of Ireland to tell the tale of being a bleeding heart so as to appear virtuous in a vile and corrupt world.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

CaptainCanuck wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:39 pm JB had a couple of non Irish friends back in the day
No, the two friends I mentioned are Irish and we are still friends after many years.

And your source for that video:
Ben Gilroy is an Irish political activist and conspiracy theorist. A founder and former leader of Direct Democracy Ireland, Gilroy was once a campaigner against evictions and has been described as a "serial litigant" for his multiple legal actions taken against Irish banks. During one of these court hearings, Gilroy threatened and abused the court in a written affidavit and was charged with contempt of court as a result. He was sentenced to 80 hours of community service but failed to attend. As a consequence of his failure to attend the community service, he was subsequently sentenced to 3 months' imprisonment. Gilroy has republished a number of conspiracy theories relating to the COVID-19 pandemic in Ireland.
The Irish government is planning to make Ireland's cities minority white by 2040.
And this nonsense from the OP has not been backed up in any way.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Interlude & eye candy
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Ghostwriter wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:29 pm Interlude & eye candy
giggidy
2sevensclash
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by 2sevensclash »

John Bingham wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:14 pm
CaptainCanuck wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:39 pm JB had a couple of non Irish friends back in the day
No, the two friends I mentioned are Irish and we are still friends after many years.

And your source for that video:
Ben Gilroy is an Irish political activist and conspiracy theorist. A founder and former leader of Direct Democracy Ireland, Gilroy was once a campaigner against evictions and has been described as a "serial litigant" for his multiple legal actions taken against Irish banks. During one of these court hearings, Gilroy threatened and abused the court in a written affidavit and was charged with contempt of court as a result. He was sentenced to 80 hours of community service but failed to attend. As a consequence of his failure to attend the community service, he was subsequently sentenced to 3 months' imprisonment. Gilroy has republished a number of conspiracy theories relating to the COVID-19 pandemic in Ireland.
The Irish government is planning to make Ireland's cities minority white by 2040.
And this nonsense from the OP has not been backed up in any way.
So somebody pointing out what is happening in Sweden and you call him a conspiracy theorist ? You googled Ben Gilroy had a quick look and thats good enough for you, if google say he is a conspiracy theorist then the case is closed :please:
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Yeah, that's enough for most people. We don't want to engage with or entertain lunatics, especially criminal ones.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic