Abbot Turned Psychic Healer Gropes Online Lotion Sellers

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Abbot Turned Psychic Healer Gropes Online Lotion Sellers

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia News (Phnom Penh): On January 30, 2023, an ex-abbot, turned psychic magician, was arrested for molesting 3 female online lotion sellers in house #22, Borey Kasekam Chamkar Doung, Kva village, Sangkat/Khan Dongkor, Phnom Penh.

The suspect, Khoun Saret, a 47-year-old man from Prey Veng province, is a former abbot who changed professions to become a psychic. He is accused of abusing his role as a magical healer to feel up women while pretending to cure them of imaginary illnesses.

In this case, three female online lotion sellers aged 34, 20 and 18, complained to police that he stripped them naked, in the pretence of searching their bodies for "bad" moles. He put his hands everywhere on the women's bodies, looking for the moles, and then did a "magic ritual" on the women, involving some more touchy-feely groping of their intimate parts.
ImageImage
The three women were shocked by his behavior, and later they decided to reported the incident to the police. The suspect has been taken custody.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Darkcel
Expatriate
Angola

Re: Abbot Turned Psychic Healer Gropes Online Lotion Sellers

Post by Darkcel »

I'm confused? Bad moles? Unlucky moles? I thought all moles here were lucky, does anyone have his contact info as I may need him to check me over.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Must say I was shocked to find out that this man was a fake psychic healer. OMG. :shock:
But, then I read that he used to be an Abbot, so I guess he must be ok. :Rose:

And wow, at least I can trust those nice online lotion seller girls to be honest. :2girlsit8:
And TRUST ME, some truly amazing things have happened since I drank that lotion they sold me. It says it'll make you hairy, hansum, and irresistible - and out of those three, I've had an amazing 33.333333 % success rate.This lotion is A-mazing.
So Buy NOW!!! While stocks last.
Spoiler:
Online waxing also available at inflated prices !
Alex
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Alex »

I'm sure it's just an honest misunderstanding. I mean, he looks totally legit and these bad moles can be a bitch to feel out.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:20 am
Looks like he just finished checking one of the Competent Officers for bad moles as well.
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Kammekor wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 8:40 am
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:20 am
Looks like he just finished checking one of the Competent Officers for bad moles as well.
Well, while he’s there, they may as well take advantage, maybe get a discount
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic