Masks still mandated while flying?

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Masks still mandated while flying?

Post by Kenr »

Equinix wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:27 pm
ItWasntMe wrote:
Kammekor wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:40 pm
Jerry Atrick wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:34 pm
Kammekor wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:28 pm Interfered every time someone threw some rubbish in the river teaching them about the plastic soup?
Just out of curiosity; do you let people throwing rubbish in the river in front of you go unremarked?
That's correct. I don't correct total strangers.
What??? You don't scream at every Cambodian driving around with a kid wearing no helmet? Or every time you see someone get in a vehicle while intoxicated?

Well... As long as you care about facemasks.
Screaming , lol

The regular scenario at the traffic lights.

Me: Hi, how are you?
Do you love your child?

**: yes

Me: maybe you should buy him/her a helmet, traffic in Cambodia is crazy and you might get into an accident were your child dies because you didn't buy him/her/them a helmet.

If I've prevented only one child dying or getting seriously injured because i'm being "an ass", I happily take that badge =)

Sent from my Pixel 6a using Tapatalk
LOL. It must be exhausting being you, everyday having to tell people how they should live their lives, correcting their behavior that you don’t agree with. But then again your self-absorbed sense of superiority on being able to tell people what’s right and what’s wrong is probably the only thing that gets you through your day. So sad.
ItWasntMe
Expatriate
Ethiopia

Post by ItWasntMe »

ItWasntMe wrote:
Kammekor wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:28 pm Interfered every time someone threw some rubbish in the river teaching them about the plastic soup?
Just out of curiosity; do you let people throwing rubbish in the river in front of you go unremarked?
What??? You don't scream at every Cambodian driving around with a kid wearing no helmet? Or every time you see someone get in a vehicle while intoxicated?

Screaming , lol

Do you love your child?

Me: maybe you should buy him/her a helmet, traffic in Cambodia is crazy and you might get into an accident were your child dies because you didn't buy him/her/them a helmet.

If I've prevented only one child dying or getting seriously injured because i'm being "an ass", I happily take that badge =)

If you actually do that I can't but salute you, but I think you're full of shit to be perfectly honest.
Money can't buy happiness but it can buy beer
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

ItWasntMe wrote:
ItWasntMe wrote:
Jerry Atrick wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:34 pm Just out of curiosity; do you let people throwing rubbish in the river in front of you go unremarked?

Screaming , lol

Do you love your child?

If you actually do that I can't but salute you, but I think you're full of shit to be perfectly honest.
Why would I make that up Image...

Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

Kenr wrote:LOL. It must be exhausting being you, everyday having to tell people how they should live their lives, correcting their behavior that you don’t agree with. But then again your self-absorbed sense of superiority on being able to tell people what’s right and what’s wrong is probably the only thing that gets you through your day. So sad.
What was exhausting was the last few years scaremongering people with covid and telling people to wear a mask that didn't work and get the vaccine and boosters (for all age groups). Or you were unable to be part of society.

It's been long established that the vaccines don't prevent you from getting covid and spreading it, mandating them was and is (When you call with smart they still promote getting a booster) wrong and appalling.

So when someone is still following the covid narrative and wearing a mask because they are scare mongered into it, I'll speak and act out against it. ImageImage

Kenr
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Kenr »

Equinix wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 4:58 am
Kenr wrote:LOL. It must be exhausting being you, everyday having to tell people how they should live their lives, correcting their behavior that you don’t agree with. But then again your self-absorbed sense of superiority on being able to tell people what’s right and what’s wrong is probably the only thing that gets you through your day. So sad.
What was exhausting was the last few years scaremongering people with covid and telling people to wear a mask that didn't work and get the vaccine and boosters (for all age groups). Or you were unable to be part of society.

It's been long established that the vaccines don't prevent you from getting covid and spreading it, mandating them was and is (When you call with smart they still promote getting a booster) wrong and appalling.

So when someone is still following the covid narrative and wearing a mask because they are scare mongered into it, I'll speak and act out against it. ImageImage

There you go, save society from itself one mask at a time. That’s nothing more than you stroking your ego. You’re actually worse than the governments who implement rules and policies in order to control people’s lives.
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

Kenr wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:49 pm
ItWasntMe wrote:

Screaming , lol

Do you love your child?

LOL. It must be exhausting being you, everyday having to tell people how they should live their lives, correcting their behavior that you don’t agree with. But then again your self-absorbed sense of superiority on being able to tell people what’s right and what’s wrong is probably the only thing that gets you through your day. So sad.
I’ve taken to moving over to the far side of my lane and doing a chicken heading straight for them
to the idiots cutting my corners into my lane on the streets , I ain’t takin it anymore ,
When I am turning left onto a street with a stop sign they are supposed to stop for me so i stop in the middle of the turn and point at the stop sign and yell STOP 🛑 mufuka and hold my middle finger high
I never wear a helmet unless I see a police checkpoint . They let me pull over to put it on and pass .
I’m a one man enforcer without pay
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

How do you know why someone you don't know wears a mask?
Maybe it is because of the scaremongering, maybe they just got used to to it. Maybe they started using it during covid and they experienced advantages so they continued using it.
What right do you have to advise them to stop using masks?

You claim the right not to wear a mask, and rightly so. But they have the right to wear one without you bothering them.
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

Kenr wrote:There you go, save society from itself one mask at a time. That’s nothing more than you stroking your ego. You’re actually worse than the governments who implement rules and policies in order to control people’s lives.
I'm only informing them that the reason they are wearing them is wrong. If they still keep wearing them after, that's up to them. Since when is providing people correct information worse than governments who have been lying and manipulating the populous the last few years?

Kammekor wrote:

Maybe it is because of the scaremongering, maybe they just got used to to it. Maybe they started using it during covid and they experienced advantages so they continued using it.

You claim the right not to wear a mask, and rightly so. But they have the right to wear one without you bothering them.
Maybe you should scroll up a bit.

I ask if they are sick and if they got to vaccine and take it from there.

I'm not going up to random people on the street to ask this. Normally the setting is at a bar or when drinking with a group of people.

What right do I have?

The government tried to exclude me from society (can't get into a mall, cinema, shop etc) the last few years. Masks remind me of the bullshit narrative which I hate with passion.

The masks are not normal and it prohibits normal social interactions with facial expressions and most people that still wear it, are wearing it because of the last few years of scare mongering.

Last edited by Equinix on Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Equinix wrote: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:26 am
Kenr wrote:There you go, save society from itself one mask at a time. That’s nothing more than you stroking your ego. You’re actually worse than the governments who implement rules and policies in order to control people’s lives.
I'm only informing them that the reason they are wearing them is wrong. If they still keep wearing them after, that's up to them. Since when is providing people correct information worse than governments who have been lying and manipulating the populous the last few years?

Kammekor wrote:

Maybe you should scroll up a bit.

I ask if they are sick and if they got to vaccine and take it from there.

I'm not going up to random people on the street to ask this. Normally the setting is at a bar or when drinking with a group of people.

What right do I have? masks don't work and most people that wear them are brainwashed into thinking that they do work.

The masks are not normal and it prohibits normal social interactions with facial expressions and most people that still wear it, are wearing it because of the last few years of scare mongering.

It's the other side of righteousness you're displaying, judging the behavior of total strangers while pretending to be curious for this reasons.
You seem to be a bit of a weirdo on a crusade.
Equinix
Expatriate

Post by Equinix »

Kammekor wrote:
It's the other side of righteousness you're displaying, judging the behavior of total strangers while pretending to be curious for this reasons.
You seem to be a bit of a weirdo on a crusade.
My apologies, I edited my previous post whilst you were replying.

Yes I am on a crusade to get society back to facial expressions and normal social interactions. If that makes me a weirdo, so be it =)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic