one way ticket

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: one way ticket

Post by Chuck Borris »

ceoreg123 wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:53 pm
BaronVonBaron wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:38 pm I checked in for a flight from USA to Cambodia today.

Eva Air.

The check in woman asked to see my onward ticket. I showed her a ticket to Thailand ten days from now.

Then she asked to see my ticket out of Thailand.
Wow. First time I hear them asking for the ticket out of the next country.
I also have to show ticket out of Cambodia when I checked in with AirAsia on a flight from CNX to REP in January.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
ceoreg123
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by ceoreg123 »

Chuck Borris wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:18 pm
BaronVonBaron wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 1:38 pm I checked in for a flight from USA to Cambodia today.

Eva Air.

The check in woman asked to see my onward ticket. I showed her a ticket to Thailand ten days from now.

I also have to show ticket out of Cambodia when I checked in with AirAsia on a flight from CNX to REP in January.
In my experience it's common with some airlines. But I've never experienced them asking me to provide a ticket out of the second country I'm going to with my return flight while checking in the flight to the first country.
cabron
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by cabron »

ceoreg123 wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:24 am
Chuck Borris wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:18 pm

Eva Air.

In my experience it's common with some airlines. But I've never experienced them asking me to provide a ticket out of the second country I'm going to with my return flight while checking in the flight to the first country.
I believed that there is no rules at all airlines just played by ears. Since the pandemic they are all on the panic mode and no one have a official guideline.
Boredom is like a shroud
ceoreg123
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by ceoreg123 »

On my way out from cambodia to thailand I was asked for a flight out of thailand
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic