another shooting at a festival in the states ;-(

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Re: another shooting at a festival in the states ;-(

Post by Random Dude »

Kenr wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 1:52 pm
John Bingham wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:33 pm Image
Where do people come up with this shit? The guy was a bank employee who was going to be fired.
I think the meme was supposed to be a piss take,or at least that's what I would have just assumed a couple of years ago. These days who really knows, so many people seem to be obsessed with pronouns, trans people, bathrooms etc.
orichá
Expatriate
Canada

Post by orichá »

Spoke too soon...

Here we have an "educated shooter"... not the usual repressed, delusional teenager who imagines everyone hates him cuz he can't lay the hottie cheerleader sluts!

My my, next it's going to be some big boss of a major corporate entity running amok / rampant ...cuz someone cut him off in the checkout queue at MacDonalds...

I guess if you get fired that is a good reason to kill everyone though, hey? At least we know why he did it, and don't have to get the FBI to search through his chest of drawers to find out "why" is hidden away inside his favorite TOR fantasy novel...
~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~
“There are terrible difficulties in the notion of probability, but we may ignore them at present.” - Bertrand Russell
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Shades of “Falling Down” about this one. According to the reports, the fella had interned at the firm for 3 summers, and then joined as a salaried employee. Expecting to be fired one year later.

One wonders if the grounds for his impending dismissal will be made public.

I’m sure it’s going to elicit some unhealthy pro-vs-against debate before being overshadowed by another event.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic