The Dumbest People Ever (VIDEO)

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

The Dumbest People Ever (VIDEO)

Post by General Mackevili »

"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Samouth
Expatriate
Burundi

Re: The Dumbest People Ever (VIDEO)

Post by Samouth »

Wonder if this thread inspired by the thread Thailand vs American. This is such a great compilation videos. I have seen the most of it as i watch Youtube more than reading book. :facepalm:. What i can't help myself to laugh the most is that some of them can't tell what D.C stands for. It is okay for not knowing about other countries, since America is really huge. It is already much to just learn about America.

Similarly, there are so many stupid Cambodians who can't tell anything about their country too. There are dump and smart people everywhere on the planet.
បើសិនធ្វើចេះ ចេះឲ្យគេកោត បើសិនធ្វើឆោត ឆោតឲ្យគេអាណិត។

If you know a lot, know enough to make them respect you, if you are stupid, be stupid enough so they can pity you.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Samouth wrote:Wonder if this thread inspired by the thread Thailand vs American.
Ha! Right you are.

Found it a few days ago and had it in a open browser window, and when I saw Richard's thread I reminded me to post this.

I laughed.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Sailorman
Expatriate

Post by Sailorman »

What's this "We" sh*t he is talking about? He has a British accent and seems to be trying to hide it. The japs a few years ago thought that Americans were dumb, lazy and would be an easy walkover in a war. Man! did the japs get that one wrong. Who came in and saved England when its back was against the wall? The dumb Americans. Who saved France/Europe from the Nazi's? Who sent in troops and their navy so that the people of OZ wouldn't be speaking Japanese? Who shipped supplies to Russia during WWII? Who is usually the first country to send massive aid in a disaster, Any guess's?

Who has the colleges that every student in most of the world wants to attend? America. Granted, our education system is really screwed up, but we do seem to muddle through and turn out some smart/educated people that makes the US number one in the world, even though our politicians are trying to sell the country to China.

The only dumb thing about America is that we have let criminals take over our government, but in the past we had some really smart founding fathers (you know the ones who threw the rif-raf out of America.) They drafted the Declaration of Independence that states that when a government becomes corrupt it is the "duty" for the people to throw it out. They also drafted the 2nd Amendment to give the America people the right to defend themselves, unlike most nanny-counties and dictatorships (like Russia) in the world.

Yes a dumb population, but as the Revolutionary War flag said: "Don't Tread On Me."
(I love it, we name US Navy ships after battles we fought with the British.)
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Sailorman wrote:Who came in and saved England when its back was against the wall? The dumb Americans. Who saved France/Europe from the Nazi's? Who sent in troops and their navy so that the people of OZ wouldn't be speaking Japanese? Who shipped supplies to Russia during WWII?
1. Who waited until the RAF had sorted out the Luftwaffe?

2. Who had their butts kicked big-time in Vietnam et al?

3. Who hasn't won a war in yoicks?

4. Who is responsible for starting more wars than almost any other country in history?

5. Who shelters and protects financial criminals?

6. Which country runs a ' democracy' that only the rich can run for President in?

7. Which country started an illegal war in Iraq to steal another nation's resources?

8. Which country is the most disliked nation on earth?

9, Which country trains its future enemies, invades nations, then abandons them when it gets too hot?

10. Which nation encourages one side, whilst selling arms to the other, and then blames the mess on Assad?

You must be so proud. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank God all Americans are not like the warmongers, that's all i can say.
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

America's lowest unfavorable ratings are among Africans (just 19% of South Africans) . Perhaps you're out of touch. Or perhaps your your concept of "on earth" excludes the African continent?

http://www.pewglobal.org/database/indic ... favorable/
Using Tapatalk
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

What is your source?

From wiki:

Management

'In 1990, Donald S. Kellermann was named to serve as the first director of what was initially known as the Times Mirror Center. It was then part of the opinion polling operation run by Times Mirror, the parent of the Los Angeles Times.[2] In January 2013, Alan Murray, a former deputy managing editor of the Wall Street Journal, replaced Andrew Kohut as President of the Pew Research Center.[3] The Center receives funding from The Pew Charitable Trusts.[4] with a supplemental grant from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.[5]'

Yeah, a guy who worked on Wall St Journal as deputy managing editor is totally trustworthy and unbiased, right?

LOL.

So it's 'unbiased' just like the US went to Iraq to 'promote democracy', right? :facepalm:

Tell me about Sudan, Algeria, Tunisia, Mali, Nigeria, Chad, Niger, Morocco, Libya, Egypt etc. Are those not "African' enough for you?

You would have to be an idiot not to know that many Africans have never met an American and know know very little about its foreign policy, save what the GOP pimp Rupert Murdoch and what Hollywood/western media feed them.

In addition, a very high percentage have never travelled beyond their own countries, some have never left their place of birth.

If you consider either of these sources credible, perhaps we should not bother with a discussion.

So it's a bit like the Mid-west/Bible belt, full of people who think they know what's going on.

In addition, many are full-on Christians who do not believe in evolution. Do you think such people would question the line fed to them?

Travel by bus anywhere in Africa, and see how many times ' preachers' get on the bus to take up donations.

Support based on ignorance and blind faith/superstition may be a good thing in your books, not in mine.

Peopel who have travelled and who think critically, like Sailorman and many other Americans, realise the shit your government is causing for them.

The best thing you can do to reverse that is not to support them with propaganda and deflections, but to make them stop.
Last edited by vladimir on Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
JBTrain
Expatriate

Post by JBTrain »

Just messing with you Vlad. Honestly I wouldn't dispute the contention.
Using Tapatalk
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

Ah well, at least we got some mileage out of it.

I know some very nice Americans, hell, some of them even vote Republican.

Personally I think I'd even support a Republican over Hillary Clinton, horrible opportunistic woman who 'mis-speaks' (read 'lies') frequently.
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Post by hanno »

Fuck me! I mean just fuck me!!!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic