Bike mechanic recommendation - cruiser(s)

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Bike mechanic recommendation - cruiser(s)

Post by Spigzy »

Hi all, with Dynotuned closing down recently, I'm looking for recommendations for a solid mechanic on Harley Davidsons in particular. A lot of the previous threads on this are from 2016 or thereabouts, so assuming there have been other casualties since that time. Whilst I'm using a HD, I guess any mechanic with experience on any cruiser bikes in general would be suitable.

And as an aside, if anyone know where the Khmer mechanic from Dynotuned ended up, that'd be a bonus - the guy knew his stuff, but was quiet as a mouse.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Re: Bike mechanic recommendation - cruiser(s)

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Spigzy wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 10:58 am Hi all, with Dynotuned closing down recently, I'm looking for recommendations for a solid mechanic on Harley Davidsons in particular. A lot of the previous threads on this are from 2016 or thereabouts, so assuming there have been other casualties since that time. Whilst I'm using a HD, I guess any mechanic with experience on any cruiser bikes in general would be suitable.

And as an aside, if anyone know where the Khmer mechanic from Dynotuned ended up, that'd be a bonus - the guy knew his stuff, but was quiet as a mouse.
I am also in need of a big bike mechanic who is competent, honest and fairly priced

This rules out most well known shops in Phnom Penh. Reaksmey is OK, but some of his staff are fucking morons

The khner fellow at Dyno was the bosses bro in law I had thought. Can't you ask Wornes for his details?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic