Classified docs in Bidens office

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
xavoy
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Classified docs in Bidens office

Post by xavoy »

Random Dude wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:02 pm Why didn't you bring it up yourself then if you think it was newsworthy?
TBH because I couldn't be assed dealing with feeling obliged to reply to this thread.

In the same way I'm now regretting making my snide remark, but it's just too typical of lefties to entirely ignore the inconvenient.

Random Dude wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:02 pm
"The left wing media aren't all that good at reporting on their hypocrisy."
... it was in the media everywhere.
To be fair I did notice a small article on the NYTimes.

WaPo has run front and centre stories about Pence, but basically ignored the extra Biden docs except for running an "analysis" claiming the same old clap trap they've been at since Biden's docs were first announced.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

xavoy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:10 pm
Random Dude wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:02 pm Why didn't you bring it up yourself then if you think it was newsworthy?
TBH because I couldn't be assed dealing with feeling obliged to reply to this thread.

In the same way I'm now regretting making my snide remark, but it's just too typical of lefties to entirely ignore the inconvenient.

Random Dude wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:02 pm
"The left wing media aren't all that good at reporting on their hypocrisy."
... it was in the media everywhere.
To be fair I did notice a small article on the NYTimes.

WaPo has run front and centre stories about Pence, but basically ignored the extra Biden docs except for running an "analysis" claiming the same old clap trap they've been at since Biden's docs were first announced.

And it never occurred to you that others couldn't be bothered with it either? Or even gave it any thought?

Riiiight, everyone who doesn't agree with your point of view must certainly be a 'lefty', that's the only possible explanation for anyone not viewing the world through the same lens as you, or for not bothering to talk to you, and the girls who won't give you the time of day... well they're no doubt man-hating lesbians cos what other possible explanation could there be?

Who cares? The news about Biden having documents in various places has been extensively reported on. The WaPo isn't the only newspaper in the world, if it triggers you so much don't support it by giving it clicks.
xavoy
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by xavoy »

Random Dude wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:31 pm And it never occurred to you that others couldn't be bothered with it either? Or even gave it any thought?
But they (and you) can be assed now that it's Pence?

Random Dude wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:31 pm Riiiight, everyone who doesn't agree with your point of view must certainly be a 'lefty', that's the only possible explanation for anyone not viewing the world through the same lens as you, or for not bothering to talk to you, and the girls who won't give you the time of day... well they're no doubt man-hating lesbians cos what other possible explanation could there be?
lol, typical lefty. Resorting to childish personal attacks when they realise the hypocrisy or stupidity of their arguments.

Random Dude wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:31 pm Who cares? The news about Biden having documents in various places has been extensively reported on. The WaPo isn't the only newspaper in the world, if it triggers you so much don't support it by giving it clicks.
Lol, yeah I guess. Who cares if a newspaper isn't reporting the news.

And I read both sides because I like to know what's going on. Something most lefties wouldn't have a clue about.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

xavoy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:37 pm
Random Dude wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:31 pm And it never occurred to you that others couldn't be bothered with it either? Or even gave it any thought?
But they (and you) can be assed now that it's Pence?

Random Dude wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:31 pm Riiiight, everyone who doesn't agree with your point of view must certainly be a 'lefty', that's the only possible explanation for anyone not viewing the world through the same lens as you, or for not bothering to talk to you, and the girls who won't give you the time of day... well they're no doubt man-hating lesbians cos what other possible explanation could there be?
lol, typical lefty. Resorting to childish personal attacks when they realise the hypocrisy or stupidity of their arguments.

Random Dude wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:31 pm Who cares? The news about Biden having documents in various places has been extensively reported on. The WaPo isn't the only newspaper in the world, if it triggers you so much don't support it by giving it clicks.
But they (and you) can be assed now that it's Pence? And you too ... Personally I hadn't given this thread any thought until it was resurrected.

Yeah whatever champ.

Don't get yourself into a state about it, just read another one.
xavoy
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by xavoy »

Random Dude wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:46 pm But they (and you) can be assed now that it's Pence?

And you too ... Personally I hadn't given this thread any thought until it was resurrected.

Yes, of course. I am just as happy to call Pence a dunce (as I have already done in this thread) as I am Biden or Trump. I'm not going to ignore one side simply because it suits me.

Note I didn't bump the thread with the new Biden cache. I just dropped in to see what people were saying when I saw it bumped after the Pence docs, and wasn't at all surprised...

I am equally interested in getting to the bottom of this whole debacle regardless of who is to blame or at fault, especially after every lefty in the world made such a huge song and dance about Trump's documents.

Lefties on the other hand disappear when the finger is pointed their way. As evidenced by this very thread and the lefty media. More Biden docs... Crickets... Some docs from the right? All over the news. Thread bumped by lefties.

Unfortunately I think canucklhead was as eloquent as this thread is likely to get. When it's the left who have to answer difficult questions, crickets...

That's all you'll get from me in this thread moving forward too. I'm burdened with enough hypocritical lefty friends in real life. I really don't need to spend my free time arguing with random lefties on the Internet.

I must have been having a bad day when I decided it was a good idea.
Random Dude
Expatriate

Post by Random Dude »

xavoy wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:03 pm
Random Dude wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:46 pm But they (and you) can be assed now that it's Pence?

And you too ... Personally I hadn't given this thread any thought until it was resurrected.

Yes, of course. I am just as happy to call Pence a dunce (as I have already done in this thread) as I am Biden or Trump. I'm not going to ignore one side simply because it suits me.

Note I didn't bump the thread with the new Biden cache. I just dropped in to see what people were saying when I saw it bumped after the Pence docs, and wasn't at all surprised...

I am equally interested in getting to the bottom of this whole debacle regardless of who is to blame or at fault, especially after every lefty in the world made such a huge song and dance about Trump's documents.

Lefties on the other hand disappear when the finger is pointed their way. As evidenced by this very thread and the lefty media. More Biden docs... Crickets... Some docs from the right? All over the news. Thread bumped by lefties.

Unfortunately I think canucklhead was as eloquent as this thread is likely to get. When it's the left who have to answer difficult questions, crickets...

That's all you'll get from me in this thread moving forward too. I'm burdened with enough hypocritical lefty friends in real life. I really don't need to spend my free time arguing with random lefties on the Internet.

I must have been having a bad day when I decided it was a good idea.
When it's the left who have to answer difficult questions, crickets...

Lol... again with 'the left'. This has already been explained to you - seeing the world through a different lens than you, or just simply not giving a shit about a topic/thread doesn't make someone a member of any political ideology. :voilent1:

People drift away from a thread (as happens with pretty much all threads) and so in your mind they're obviously 'the left' and should be required to 'answer difficult questions' from 'you' (who also drifted away from the thread and had nothing to say) as to why they drifted away. You're calling people hypocrites for doing exactly the same thing you did :facepalm:
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic