Classified docs in Bidens office

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Classified docs in Bidens office

Post by Kammekor »

Big Daikon wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:11 pm
Kammekor wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:04 pm
xavoy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:37 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:14 pm
xavoy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:43 am I don't blame lefties for being so uninformed.
I agree.

The lack of information seems to come from a lack of curiosity or sense of inquiry. Or maybe total zealotry. For example, many Leftists thought Kyle Rittenhouse shot three black men.

Yep. It's why I'm more disappointed in NYTimes etc than I am with Fox. I have never ever taken Fox News stories at face value. Nor has anyone I have any respect for.

And yet so many of my lefty friends STILL believe what they read in the NYTimes, WaPo, Guardian, etc is fact. Apparently without so much as a split second thought about bias.

Their reasons differ from person to person, from lack of care or curiosity, to straight up ideological zealotry.

What shits me is how unwilling most are to acknowledge their bias, and how quick they are to assume an alternative narrative came from Tucker Carlson...
So few unbiased people in this world, but on this forum we have the honor to have of those posting. I guess we're blessed. :stir:
My son, you are indeed blessed to receive.
Son? Son?
Could you please call me 'them'? :stir:
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

xavoy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:57 pm
Kammekor wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:46 pm You're painting with a rather broad brush there. That generally doesn't lead to an open discourse, conversation and debate.

Well, they were literally chanting it during BLM, and it wasn't just the rioters. Did you try asking questions during that time?

And as I said, I'm an ex lefty. Most of my friends are lefty. Most of the conversations I have are so predictable I could write out the other persons responses ahead of time.

This thread isn't all that different. I'm either in agreement with everything written in a NYTimes article or I've been watching too much Tucker...
For many there's just black and white. No matter lefty or conservative.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

xavoy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:59 pm
Kammekor wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:42 pm
xavoy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:08 pm
Kammekor wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:04 pm So few unbiased people in this world, but on this forum we have the honor to have of those posting. I guess we're blessed. :stir:

Where did I say I was unbiased? I have a clear bias.
Yes, that's clear. My reply was meant tongue in cheek.

Everyone has a bias. It's just that some are able to acknowledge it, and work actively to prevent it from fogging their world view.
Any lefties in there?
Big Daikon
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big Daikon »

Kammekor wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 7:11 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 3:11 pm
Kammekor wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 2:04 pm
xavoy wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:37 pm
Big Daikon wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 12:14 pm

I agree.

The lack of information seems to come from a lack of curiosity or sense of inquiry. Or maybe total zealotry. For example, many Leftists thought Kyle Rittenhouse shot three black men.

Yep. It's why I'm more disappointed in NYTimes etc than I am with Fox. I have never ever taken Fox News stories at face value. Nor has anyone I have any respect for.

And yet so many of my lefty friends STILL believe what they read in the NYTimes, WaPo, Guardian, etc is fact. Apparently without so much as a split second thought about bias.

Their reasons differ from person to person, from lack of care or curiosity, to straight up ideological zealotry.

What shits me is how unwilling most are to acknowledge their bias, and how quick they are to assume an alternative narrative came from Tucker Carlson...
So few unbiased people in this world, but on this forum we have the honor to have of those posting. I guess we're blessed. :stir:
My son, you are indeed blessed to receive.
Son? Son?
Could you please call me 'them'? :stir:
Sorry, xe.
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Jammie .... water is heavy .... lift with your legs ....
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Dario »

I think it is very unfortunate that US anerican politics are discussed here on a cambodian forum.
By people who mostly don't even live here!
If you have your donald boner, why describe your penis pics here? If you think Joe Biden isn't senile. Ok, but why come to CEO to complain.Don't you have a life?
CaptainCanuck
Expatriate
Canada

Post by CaptainCanuck »

Dario wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 2:03 am I think it is very unfortunate that US anerican politics are discussed here on a cambodian forum.
By people who mostly don't even live here!
If you have your donald boner, why describe your penis pics here? If you think Joe Biden isn't senile. Ok, but why come to CEO to complain.Don't you have a life?
I think it's unfortunate that some come to a subcategory named 'The rest of the world' to complain about folks talking about the rest of the world .... I guess they just don't have enough things to do in their life.
Dario
Expatriate
Germany

Post by Dario »

Kudos for not typing: There lifes. You must be well educated, i totally respect that.
canucklhead
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by canucklhead »

In the coming days maybe we can find out whats in those documents. Now there appears to be a trail of them going through some office in DC chinatown before even arriving at the "think tank"
The thought plickens😎
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Mike Pence joined the club of those collecting classified documents.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vice-p ... diana-home
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic