Hemorrhoid Treatment

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
bobagubi
Expatriate
Cambodia

Hemorrhoid Treatment

Post by bobagubi »

Only found 3 historical posts about this topic with no definitive info.

Does anyone know of or had experiences with diagnoses/treatments for piles in PP or surrounding area (including surrounding countries)?

Ideally: Hemorrhoidal Artery Ligation and Recto Anal Repair (HAL-RAR) <--- this looks right up my alley butt I'm not too anal if it can't be done here.

:thumb:
-Bobagubi
សូមអរគុណសូមជំរាបលា។
Nobby Stiles
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Hemorrhoid Treatment

Post by Nobby Stiles »

Try stop drinking/taking caffeine. I did so about twenty years ago and the results were literally over night!
The next morning it was like god had given me a new asshole, and still is!
I know it’s my handle but I haven’t had a Nobby Stile since, I used to be riddled with nasty little internal ones that played havoc on a Monday morning after the weekends indulgence.

I had many tests, one was a camera shoved down my japs eye! 😱 they all came back negative for any bladder or prostate issues, Monday mornings I used to be pissing for England especially when the weather was cold.
Luckily for me the last test where they filled my bladder through a tube inserted in my japs eye was being performed by an old school style hospital matron who had bags of experience, after completion she suggested I should try refraining from caffeine as a precaution to see.

Unfortunately these ward matrons who were very knowledgeable and used to knew exactly what was occurring on their wards are now a thing of the past, replaced by university graduates trying to cost management but haven’t got a Danny La rue or the capacity of a ward matron. More watering down of the NHS.

It’s worth a try mate, at least try and stay off the Sting! 🤮
Chuck Borris
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Chuck Borris »

My problems with piles disappeared since moving to the SE Asia and start using bum gun.
Don"t Eat The Yellow Snow.
Nobby Stiles
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Nobby Stiles »

Chuck Borris wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:59 pm My problems with piles disappeared since moving to the SE Asia and start using bum gun.

Yes the hygienic properties of the bum gun really help too! I fucking hate my trips back to Blighty rubbing my bottom with what feels like sandpaper 😩
Doc67
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Doc67 »

Nobby Stiles wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:08 pm
Chuck Borris wrote: Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:59 pm My problems with piles disappeared since moving to the SE Asia and start using bum gun.

Yes the hygienic properties of the bum gun really help too! I fucking hate my trips back to Blighty rubbing my bottom with what feels like sandpaper 😩
I had one installed in the bog when I got back; toilet paper alone is barbarism. Unfortunately, first-floor toilets in standard UK houses are fed from the water tank, therefore the pressure is not quite sufficient, but it is far far better than nothing.
mikeukt
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by mikeukt »

Interesting reading through this short thread. Seems like the bum gun (god bless it) wins hands down. So much for expensive medical solutions.
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

Could be worse.
I heard the Fremens wipe their asses with sand on Arrakis ^^
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic